3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Di0xyD 17.11.22 12:15 am

Buying a game from Russia (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022))

Is it possible to buy a game as a gift for an account from the Russian Federation from a Kazakhstani account? I just don't want to change the region on the main account, so as not to lose access to already purchased games, and not to get banned in online games.
4 Comments
Sort by:
W
WAFFeN WolF 17.11.22

Di0xyD
Di0xyD wrote:
Is it possible to buy a game as a gift for an account
Yes, but it will cost 5-6t.r. Only some write that after 3-4 days they were banned... (Steam)
Spoiler
If only the plot is interesting, it's easier to rent an acc (400r) and get through in 6 hours!

For me, buying Kaldu for that kind of money is a dubious pleasure. A year later, a new one will be released and everyone will forget about this one, and there are cheaters online, which also discourages all desire to play!

b
barabear 17.11.22

Di0xyD
If all the games were bought in the Russian Federation, then they will remain available when transferring to Kazakhstan, since both are in the CIS region, and what kind of ban in online games because of this is the first I hear, I changed the region back in August, and no problems no...

D
DEDGAMER 17.11.22

The new kaz is much simpler. create an account and everything and no problems.

a
ak1da 20.01.23

I also changed the region, only to Turkey, a month ago. As for me - nothing complicated. No ban came, all games are intact. The only thing I can say is that it is better to do everything yourself than to buy services on your account. The chances of losing him or getting a ban are significantly reduced.