3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElizavetaDobred 20.01.23 01:31 pm

The quest "Darkest under the Lantern" does not start (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, I want to ask you a question.
I'm currently on a "brothers in arms" mission. Gathering everyone to help for the battle in Kaer Morhen. Triss sailed away from me with other sorcerers. I would like to kill Radovid. I completed the task with the Shoemaker. Where can I get a kill quest? Or is there no way for me to get it? 🤔 I will be glad to advice, thank you.
4 Comments
Sort by:
b
benites 20.01.23

As I understand it, the conversation with Triss will be in Dandelion's tavern after the showdown with Imlerich and the witches.
If you believe the Internet, then
SpoilerThe task, during which you can carry out a coup d'état and kill Radovid, is called "Matters of national importance." For it, you must fulfill several conditions:
Complete the side quest “Deadly Plot”.
During the passage of the story task “Darkest under the lantern”, be sure to tell Dijkstra that the Emperor of Nilfgaard is looking for his daughter in order to give her the crown.

O
OSKaR2255 20.01.23

ElizavetaDobred
You pass the game further. And there will be a moment in the baths with Dijkstra, and here there will be a choice: break his leg or tell what Emhyr is looking for. You choose about Emhyr. And there the quest to kill Radovid will go on.
Never break Dijkstra's leg!!!

E
ElizavetaDobred 26.01.23

OSKaR2255
Thank you. I just read somewhere that the murder must be committed before traveling to the island. And I already have this job.

E
ElizavetaDobred 26.01.23

thank you benites

benites