3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FeewrE 20.01.23 01:31 pm

Looking for game v.7

1. Hidden objects, quest, logic.
2. View as in the search for objects.
3. Finger in the sky, let it be 2007.

Approximately, it was a long time ago, even when VK was not popular, but games on the mail.ru website were popular. A game about a detective agency, similar to Masyanya, most likely from alawar, but this is not certain. The main character is a girl with red hair, and in my opinion, she even had a voice acting (as in Masyan). It was not just a search for objects, but rather a quest where you need not only to find objects (which can be hidden, for example, in a box), but also to solve some problem with their help (as in Masyan). The girl voiced her actions when you try to use some object incorrectly. Sometimes there were other characters in the frame with whom you could interact, who also had their own voice acting (I could be wrong).

The brightest moment is some kind of pier, or some place in the open air, with wooden boards on the floor, where you had to open some kind of lock using a cipher from the numbers that you had to find, and also open the handcuffs with a paper clip, or something like that. I remember another building that I had to get into, but first I had to break the window, and then apply some kind of rag on it so as not to cut myself on the protruding fragments.
0 Comments
Sort by: