3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danya532 20.01.23 01:31 pm

PC problem

I turn on the PC, just a black screen and the periphery does not glow. I inserted another memory stick and it worked. I assembled the PC completely and again the same problem. Before that, I measured bp 12v 5v 3.3v.
When I take out the strips of the operative, the speaker beeps 1 long 2 short. The card is known to be in good condition, as is the bp, which was measured after with a multimeter. The processor is heating up. I don't know where to dig anymore.
bp 750w cougar bronze 80
card rtx 2070 super
mother p8h61 proc
xeon e3 1230v2
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil in the flash 20.01.23

Danya532
Connect the system speaker, if any, it can give you some guidance.

D
Danya532 20.01.23

Evil in the flash
Edited above, I made a speaker from a wire from a speaker with a connector and took the speaker from a network card. Soldered and soldered.

L
Len4ik00N 20.01.23

Danya532 Is
it possible to find out the whole story, otherwise there are somehow a lot of gaps in the information? The computer worked, worked, and then one day it didn’t turn on, or the computer was just assembled from spare parts and it didn’t want to turn on, or what else was done with it (cleaning / upgrading / moving)?

S
Salyarych 20.01.23

Danya532
So, firstly, take one RAM stick and insert it into slot 2. Computer started up? If yes, then pull it out and put it in 1 slot. The PC does not boot - Khan slot. It happens.
If the chip works in both slots, but the computer still does not start periodically, change the BIOS battery. There are batteries that work for 20 years, and it happens that a new battery will work for a couple of months and die.
Regarding the squeak from the speaker. What bios is worth? Say the name.
Beep 1 long and 2 short - a problem with the video card. Depending on the BIOS - a squeak announcing a problem can mean different reasons. But, such inadequate behavior can also be due to oz.

m
mxin 26.01.23

Danya532
Mother dig, I think the problem is there. I just dealt with the H61, an extremely unfortunate version of the motherboard.

K
Kartonkratos 26.01.23

Danya532
Yes, mxin
is talking! I also once had this motherboard, and it was also very problematic until it died.