3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 20.01.23 01:38 pm

Your feedback and reviews for the game (The Callisto Protocol)

Share your feedback on the game. This is not a topic for discussing the game - here you need to write only your personal impressions of the game.
104 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doom9454 20.01.23

Great game, played it twice already.
For some reason, many scold the combat system, but I liked it and didn’t get bored a bit. The fights with mutants themselves are meaty and tough, blood splatters in all directions, the arms and legs fly off and the hero is covered in blood after the battle. In general, a buzz)
Unless I would like more diversity in terms of locations and the enemies themselves. Well, count one more full-fledged boss in the game.
The graphics are the bomb. Everything looks very realistic.

S
SpacePRedator014 20.01.23

I finished the game in 10 hours and 40 minutes and what can I say about this? I want to set the tone of my post right away, so that it would be clear that I liked the game, and for this year, this is the only game that really fascinated me directly, that is, I sat down specifically and went through the game in 2 days with breaks, simply because that I couldn’t bear to go through it, and when it passed, it even became empty in my soul, as it usually happens when you go through a good game, you want more, but that’s it, the game is over.

BUT, despite all of the above, I will criticize the game, because there is something for which and I really hope that the game will sell well and Scofield will release the 2nd part where many jambs will be fixed and the ideal spiritual heir to Dead Space will turn out, because I will spoil it in advance, The Callisto Protocol is cooler than the 1st or 3rd Dead Space, but it still doesn’t reach the level of Dead Space 2, although this does not make it bad, on the contrary, the game is good, it just doesn’t cause a direct explosion of emotions and tears on a stingy male cheek like that to tell. Well, in general, I’ll probably briefly describe the pros, but I’ll dwell on the cons in more detail.

Pros:
- Very cool graphics, no complaints here;
- Good staging of cut-scenes;
- In general, excellent and varied combat, close combat with jambs, but still it’s certainly better than the monotonous shooting of monsters with a firearm, here you have close combat, long-range, stealth, you can use a glove that saves a lot in rooms with traps and yes, after pumping even the first pistol, you can hardly use close combat, I played on medium difficulty, in general, I had enough cartridges to kill enemies in many ways at a distance, occasionally let’s go through the attic with a club, so there’s no need to write here about monotony and that the firearm is useless;
- A very good plot, the scriptwriters asked a few, let's say, plot lines and revealed them very well at the end, everything is clear and logical, whoever says the opposite, either missed everything, or just taste and color, as they say;
- In general, good mechanics with the mutation of enemies, but there are reservations;
- There are additional locations for research, that is, you can leave the main path and sometimes walk around the rooms, or find new locations in general, this is a huge plus, the game is not rails at all;
- Excellent sound that creates a good atmosphere and keeps in suspense;
- A good study of the locations, they have a lot of different details and the locations are very well done, it is clear that here is the laundry room, here is the medical unit, here is the sewerage system, but here is the bio-dome, and the surface of the planet looks like an extremely uncomfortable and hostile place for an ordinary person, which is cool, despite to the mumbling of some that supposedly the locations are the same here, this is nonsense, or they only looked down without looking back at all;
- A good dismemberment of enemies;
- Excellent animation, the hero moves, beats, runs, climbs stairs, ventilation and much more, there are no complaints here, except that all the buttons turn on um ... somehow strange and crooked, but okay;
- Optimization is so-so, but the game loads almost instantly, about 2 seconds somewhere;

But let's dwell on the minuses in more detail, because without them, the game would turn out to be very cool:
- The first thing worth noting is the beginning of the game, which, well, I agree, it was a little insipid, just 2 or 3 hours you walk around the locations and nothing particularly interesting happens in terms of the plot, the hero just goes somewhere to get to something - then reach and, as a result, go further, although they could arrange some kind of wow moment for a change or something. And in general, for 10 hours of the game, of course, there are a couple of good wow moments, but this is not enough, against the background of the rest of the game, to recall at least Dead Space 2 where there were enough cool moments, in the freezer, when Isaac is grabbed by unitologists and the attack aircraft knocks out the glass and throws him out into outer space, or with a train, the moment when, in my opinion, it catapulted from a solar power plant, that is, the game also shows well that the authors can play a cool production, The Callisto Protocol has something like this,
- The second is a slightly unbalanced melee and yes, it is a little crooked in the sense that the dodges are a direct cheating thing that helps to avoid damage from any enemy, while the developers for some reason did not think of making special fast monsters in the game that would counter the dodges , or make adaptable monsters normal, which would begin to counter the hero’s dodges, because the main thing for you is simply not to dodge in one direction, otherwise, you can spin as much as you like, the enemy will not hit you, but there is a block in the game, which, in fact, is it is used only at will, but in addition, it is sometimes also dangerous, because I was often extinguished when I either accidentally or deliberately placed a block, which, as a result, balances it well, because it does not help against strong enemies and this is right, but at the same time dodges help against any type of enemies,which is naturally wrong, in general, this can be fixed, for example, in the new story DLC and transferred to the main game later, which, as for me, will only be a plus for the game.
- Third, about mutated monsters, what I would like to say is that the idea is cool, but it is not fully implemented, it's certainly cool that biophages can mutate, but they mutate into the same form, regardless of the type of biophage and the only advantage of a mutated biophage is greater damage to the hero, otherwise there is no difference, except for replenishing health, which is probably not good, it could be done so that, for example, enemies could mutate into different forms and dangerous ones, one form can shoot with acid, another, for example, is very fast and counters slopes, the third strong and breaks through blocks and in general delivers powerful blows, damn it, I'm not a developer and I already came up with a field for such mechanics, didn't the developers think about it?
- Fourth, about exploring locations, it's good that there are additional places to explore, but it's bad that nothing interesting happens there, but there you can find a "note" from some character, or a box with supplies, and you can even be attacked by biophages, however, these locations do not represent more than the rest of the value, at the beginning, for example, you can find a bunker where the highest ranks of the prison apparently sat, but there is just a note and a box and that’s it, although it would be possible to make some kind of scene there, I don’t know what someone from the ranks hid there, so that the character would give some hints about what was happening, relatively speaking, but no, you just went in, took the resources and left, the same with the rest of the additional locations.
- Fifth, this is a small variety of enemies, in fact we fight 90% of the time with ordinary homeless people from the local courtyard, and something serious is rare, which is not very encouraging, the situation could be saved by the mutation of enemies, but as I wrote above, all enemies mutate into one form. I would also like more mini-bosses of course, or bosses.
- Sixth, in principle, the game tries to imitate Dead Space, but sometimes it simply does not have the necessary mechanics from it. For example, there is no map in the game, and of course it’s hard to get lost in the game, but at the same time there is an extra. locations that you can visit, but after going through the story, of course, you won’t return to them, only occasionally they let you bypass the location, otherwise you see two branches and you only see from the ongoing scripted scenes, yeah, there is the main road, you need to turn around and go to the additional. location and there is no marker indicating the path, even a map is not needed, just do like Isaac from DS, a device that shows the path through the story, to the workbench. In addition, there are only two suits in the game and they are not pumped in any way, for example, you can’t increase the inventory of a prisoner’s suit there, but I would like to, because I almost constantly encountered the fact that I had to throw out healers, batteries and cartridges to pick up items sold in the printer. You don’t even need to upgrade the costume here, it’s just that they would make bags that increase the hero’s inventory, as it was in Resident Evil 2 Remake, or something else that strengthened the hero, for example, instead of sharpening made from a key, they could give a normal knife and some then new opportunities for its use, for example, in the same melee to deliver some kind of critical hits, or stealth with sharpening could cut a little in the sense that the enemies would not die completely, and then they could get up and it was necessary to finish them off, because it’s strange, of course, that in principle the hero won’t say with this sharpening that he inflicts serious damage on biophages, they can withstand such good blows with a club, and even run without a head, but then stuck a couple of times and that’s it, a corpse, which is strange.
- Seventh, back to the plot, I was not particularly pleased that, in fact, if not the main, then the second most important villain, Captain Ferris, played by Sam Weaver, appears per game how much? 5 times with a total timing of 5-10 minutes of time and this is relative to 10 hours of play by the way. You see him at the beginning a couple of times, then he disappears, appears closer to the middle for about 30 seconds, then somewhere around 90% of the plot appears as a boss for 2-3 minutes of the battle and at the end as the final boss, everything else is the fate of the hero Sam Weaver suffered the same fate as Lady Demetrescu from Resident Evil Village, who appeared in the castle and in several cut scenes, hunted the hero a couple of times and the boss fight where Ethan kills her and disappeared from the plot, while she was advertised as a little whether not the main villain of the game, also with Captain Ferris, I don’t really understand why it was necessary to take on his role an actor, in principle, well-known in the gaming industry, because, well, I’m talking about his timing, maybe 10 minutes out of 10 hours maximum, which is bad, I would like more. In general, I would make Ferris constantly do tricks to the hero during the plot and even try to attack him, but as a result, we almost got a cameo in terms of timing.
- Well, eighth, the authors didn’t really turn out boo elements, that is, scares, because well, during any screamers, I didn’t even blink an eye, but the atmosphere in the game is quite tense, like in Resident Evil 2 Remake, for example, but straight frightening there are no moments, except perhaps enemies suddenly jumping out of the ventilation, but I won’t say that the dignity of this game, such moments are frightening in any game. Otherwise, there are no those very memorable moments like in Dead Space 2, for example, the sun that fell on Isaac backstage, or Nicole suddenly attacked the hero when he got out of the ventilation, there is something like that, but there really was just a blind biophage sleeping standing when the hero discovers him right next to the stairs from which he went down, the type will not say that a frightening moment to be honest.

Outcome:
but it could be better, because I can understand when it was 2008 and there was little to rely on, but now it’s 2022, there are a lot of examples of games and you can peep and pull something somewhere, improve it or remake it a little in your own way which apparently the authors did not do much. But again, the game is good, I would give it 9/10, but probably 8.5 will more accurately reflect my attitude, this is almost a great project, but it could be better.

PS Tired of non-skippable intros and for some reason each launch requires you to accept the license agreement, or something that starts to annoy a little, but if you delete the videos in the game folder, it starts instantly.

PS 2 I dug a little into the settings so that the FPS in the game would be acceptable and found out that without FSR, the three most voracious settings in the game are the Shadow Quality, the Quality of the calculated parameters and the Quality of the particles, by turning them off, you can increase the FPS somewhere by 20-30 , with a meager difference in the beauty of the picture, I would even say that I personally did not see the difference between the Quality of the shadows Low and High level, but the difference in FPS is visible. Yes, the FPS drop to a low level will not disappear in some moments, but at least there will be a good FPS in general, for me personally it varies from 80 to 120 in different ways, with Ultra settings in Full HD.

s
slipnot6 20.01.23

SpacePRedator014 wrote:
Probably, according to my big writings, it may seem that the game is bad and all that, but I just meant that the game has flaws
Of course not, adequate criticism of a player interested in content is always appropriate, unlike the writings of local inadequate people who have a computer "did not pull" and they ran to the forum to yell that the game is shit.
SpacePRedator014 wrote:
a little unbalanced melee and yes it is a little crooked in the sense that dodges are a straight cheat thing that helps to avoid damage from any enemy
In principle, yes, but on the final boss, I noticed that if you dodge too long, then he delivers a quick blow that can’t be dodgy, you have to act more aggressively and not let him do it (at least on a difficult level, I for myself noticed it).
SpacePRedator014 wrote:
but there is a block in the game, which, in fact, is used only at will.
Here it was necessary to make the monsters sometimes carry out attacks from which only the block would save, this would at least somehow increase its usefulness and the variety of combat.
SpacePRedator014 wrote:
the game tries to emulate Dead Space, but sometimes it just doesn't have the right mechanics from it. For example, there is no map in the game, and of course it’s hard to get lost in the game, but at the same time there is an extra. places to visit
I was struck by the thought after comparing callisto with space mode that the publisher deprived the development team of the budget, giving the task "to make it look beautiful with grafon", but to expand the content of the game itself - squeezed finances. A lot of things could have been improved and expanded, but they didn’t, and given Scofield’s professionalism in these matters (given information from the history of the creation of the dead space series), it seems to me that the problem was precisely in the publisher. Well, either there were too few veterans working on the game from those who made the original dead space, and Scofield alone could not take out such a volume of work on everything, and it was decided to make a project that was more compressed in scale ...

z
zubastik64 20.01.23

Fail game of the year! And I have a bad feeling about Atom Heart! Just praised, let's see what we get at the output.

Z
Zodiac169 20.01.23

Scofield, oh you're a protocol muzzle.

I think it’s especially possible not to crucify and not tell how much people were waiting for this game, especially fans, and just players who liked the Dead Space trilogy at one time. Especially from the person who made the 1st and 2nd part of the cosmos, from the person who all the time after he left EA was crucifying about how bad EA was, how EA was strangling Visceral Games, that EA treated Scifield like shit (these are his words , said in some kind of interview), etc ...
Moreover, EA is far from the most beloved studio among the players, with a very poor reputation. Needless to say, the protocol quickly gained the status of a folk game. Everyone thought that, finally, the people's developer, found money for the game, returned part of the old guard that made the space trilogy, this will be an AAA game for the people, in the spirit of Dead Space, but in every way better than its ideological original.
Did it work? Well, if you have a brain like a fish and all you expect from a game is fucking time, then yes, this is definitely a success.
For those who want to get something more from the game than the time spent on it, you are in the wrong place!

You can find out why it happened like this below:

1. Indistinct person for the role of GG. What kind of person this is, who he is - this is not known, and apparently it does not matter. Just some kind of salt person with another of the same salt person, who are not aware that there is a hole in the ship's hull and fire is burning. The signaling in the future is like that, it seems that something is flashing, but it’s better to go and check yourself for reliability.
Absolutely superfluous layer with the introduction. Why not make GG just a convict, prescribe him at least some kind of story, how, what and why he got there, and after the outbreak, his goal is banal and simple, to escape and save his life. But no, we just have a GG static person who, even when he opens his mouth, does not give out anything important, not to mention some kind of character growth, etc...
In contrast, of course, one can argue that in the 1st space, Isaac is generally a dumb barrel. Yes, I agree, only, in the 1st space it was clear who Isaac was, why he was flying to Ishimura, in the 1st case, Isaac was an engineer, in the 2nd case, Aiz himself volunteered for this flight to find out what happened to his beloved Nicole. This is a simple and logical introduction to a game that has nothing Hollywood for 200 lam bucks. And even such a simple and understandable trifle, there is no stuffiness in the protocol.

2. The 2nd and one of the main fuckups of this game is glitches, galloons and the like. For the game meets us with some kind of indistinct glitch about the box, and a little later, there is a coolly made glitch with a whisper, which in some monitor ears would be heard just awesome.
We go further, in the course of the game, the GG often wrinkles his neck, just the place where he was shoved a chip from identifying him as a convict, but for the HP player, the bar + GG himself often says that this chip melts his brains. Everything, there will be no more glitches, whispers, voices in the game. There will only be an indistinct screamer stupidity, and it’s the same 3 times, with a salty 2nd pilot. (What is its significance, the game does not make it clear, just a screamer for the sake of a screamer and it doesn’t matter if it is appropriate or not) This thing could be perfectly built atmosphere, when GG is buggy, goes crazy, sees something that is not there, purely because of the chip. In space, everyone went crazy, because of the knowledge of the Obelisk, why can't they do the same here, but only because of the chip. Despite the fact that there is nothing in the game that would work for some kind of atmosphere or similarity with space, except for locations that are plastered with organic-necrotic slurry.

3. There is a moment in the game in which an Asian woman reads the memories from a corpse, about the 1st outbreak of infection. I don’t understand why it was impossible to give the same option for the player, again, this would distinguish the game from the same space in a more interesting light, that it’s not just tex-audio notes, but you are watching the last memories of some people, regarding events, plot and what is happening. But GG just cuts out the chips, how the hell can he activate or turn them on when it's a neuroimplant that is in the spinal cord. Make at least a short moment in which it is shown that these chips can be read through Tano's glove, that is, the guard. It would look at least not so stupid. But Scofield wanted money, not to make a cool game. So what am I talking about here.

4. Fuck with robots, another unrealized moment that could be distinguished shitty from space. Cool there are furs, etc…. That's just their role is zero. 3 moments per game, where it's easier to sneak past these robots than to kill them. Why can’t you make different robots to diversify at least a little the already meager and miserable pool of enemies, some situations where the robot can be reprogrammed and used as an additional tool against the main bums.
In the end, the robots on the other side are another stone in one of the most miserable plots of this decade, Call, the local godfather and foreman, arranged all this for one purpose, to provoke evolution in the "wild conditions" thereby, to influence the appearance new Alpha, who was killed 75 years ago, in a colony that was under a slammer.
Question, Cole, are you an asshole? You have 75 years ago, accidentally killed Alpha during a riot, you provoke a new outbreak of infection, and at the same time release robots that, just as accidentally as 75 years ago, can kill a new Alpha. Just how to comment on it at all?

5. Combat, let's go from afar, according to the game in the yard, conditional year 2300, in the distant future, when technology stepped forward, when there is colonization of other planets, we are offered correct gameplay in the game with an emphasis on close combat ... Let's
imagine a different situation, remakes 2nd and 3rd threads, where instead of the main mechanics of the shooting gameplay, we would be offered to fuck zombies with a bat and only occasionally, they would be given a couple of bullets for firearms. It is interesting? Not! And in shit it's just not interesting.
If melee combat was a secondary mechanic, and the basis of the gameplay, just like in space, is the dismemberment of enemies, it would be much better and much more interesting. In addition, we are talking about a future in which there should be plenty of opportunities for dismembering and killing monsters, but instead of a normal arsenal, we are offered to wave a stick most of the time. EA apparently often beat the scofield with a stick so that it would work normally, but the notch in the brain remained.

6. The shortest paragraph, thank you Glen Scofield, for the machine translation, slightly tweaked in the promt. Thank you for all the inscriptions in the menu, written in caps, for some words in English in the same menu. Also many thanks for disappearing subs during dialogues or playing voice messages. Just thank you Glen for your reverent and respectful attitude towards the players in general or just RU. Mb this problem exists in other localizations, but just thank you for taking the time and working and checking how such a trifle works in the game.

7. Plot. Do you remember how earlier, in the 1st space, we unraveled the tangle of what happened on Ishimura? How they gradually made up a picture of what was happening, through some events, through notes or voice messages from the crew members, how everyone gradually went crazy, through meetings with Kane or Mercer - who also releases a tyrant at you.
According to the video voice with the same Hammond or Kendra, As they did not understand why Nicole appears and disappears. And so on... Yes, the plot, the space became deeper and wider as the trilogy was released, as cartoons were released, as books were written, etc. But, even at the time of 2008, the plot and story had some kind of soil, some kind of lore what is happening in Ishimura itself, what is beyond its aisles in the same Aegis 7.
And then what? Indistinct beginning, indistinct gameplay until chapter 6, and there are only 8 of them. In which you just go forward and nothing comes from the word at all. You just go forward for 6 chapters, pounding cheliks, climbing tunnels (I love just climbing tunnels in SUCH amount) finding rare voices, with the text, “I heard a noise” I’ll go and see what happened there ”it’s clear that I’m exaggerating here, but 95% of these messages are about the same content.
Only from the 6th chapter, the player begins to say something and tell, and all this is so secondary and clichéd garbage that it is simply impossible. Again, another corporation is experimenting, again another virus found in the 5th cutter, an ancestor virus was found in flowers in Africa, then a virus was found in some fucking fish. Pts. all this is interesting. Purely the level of the plot, Resident Evil: Gun Survivor, and then there will obviously be more plot in the survival game.
The characters are the same, Elias, well, just an extra, with an amazing ability to always teleport ahead of the player and wait for him somewhere where the player needs. That he is in the plot, that he would not be, absolutely nothing changes. What does it have to do with the GG being initially a convict who is already somewhat familiar with this Elias, and together trying to get out of this hell, there could be some kind of chemistry between the characters. And so, people died, and do not care with him go on.
Denis is simply the personification of female intolerance on those very days of the month, throwing herself, yelling, bullying, defiant. I remember the dialogue, Elias says that we need a hacker to get out, let's go save the hacker, Dany turns out to be a hacker, the question is, dear, how did you find out about her at all? And what is she here? Not to mention she's a hacker? Well, Elias passed away and flew to meet with the fraternal moon, to find out what is there in the 4th space then.
Then it’s just epic, GG is like a pilot, and can control the ship to get out of jail, Denis throws him with the word “you stomp yourself” it’s just out ... I don’t know how to comment on this at all. You were about to leave in 3rd, GG pilot, and you leave the pilot, who, well, conditionally, can be eaten to the point of stomping. It's just actions at the fingertips of common sense, the plot, the creators of the village of morons wrote something?
And that's it, then a portioned issuance of information about what is happening, then some kind of sudden amnesia in the GG, who, it turns out, knew what he had in the load, then he suddenly remembered it, although why did he forget that at all? And suddenly the chelik, with a sudden feeling of guilt for what he had done, instead of becoming an Alpha, saves an Asian woman. No, I understand, I also have a dream, I also want an Asian and not one, but not at the cost of becoming Alpha, the same Wesker from the cutter who subjugated the virus.
Cole - well, about this blessed experimental boss, I wrote in the column with robots.
Captain Ferris, here's a difficult fate, he couldn't in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Vader defeated him. And he couldn’t in the protocol, here the GG noname defeated him. Dr. Muller - well, she couldn’t either, but she fucked well with the pastor and shone her breasts in Black Sails. Well, there will obviously be a clean touch under the DLC. Although, on the other hand, why does a tech demo need a plot?

Conclusion.
At one time, I remember that the same 1st space was scolded for monotony, they say you run around the boat, repairing one or the other. On the other hand, this is logical, Aiz is an engineer and is doing what he can, in 2x repairing the ship was a need to survive, because a piece of people + the attraction of Aegis 7 pulled Ishimura into the atmosphere of the planet. + The crew themselves disabled some of the ship's systems in an attempt to prevent the spread of infection. And there were also flying in a vacuum, running away from a tyrant, shooting from a cannon, the arrival of a warship, landing on Aegis, etc...
In general, after passing, everything becomes logical and understandable. Why the game got Denuva at the last moment is very simple. The developers knew and understood perfectly well what the technical condition of the game was, Denuva saved the game from a complete commercial failure. For 95% of people would immediately return the game back. And if we went to play with a “friend”, we would have gone through this crap, even with staters and slowdowns, and would simply have forgotten about it, like a terrible dream.
I think people who at least do not respect themselves a lot, after passing through, understand that this game cannot be from the creators of the cosmos, that I was clearly deceived in some way. No matter how strange, well, the person, according to whom EA did not let them work, cannot make the game a hundred times worse than the space released under the patronage of this very EA.
How was it in 2013? EA killed Dead Space 3 for money and a new audience, finally turning it into a joker.
How was it at 22? Glen Scofield releases a piece of unoptimized shit-code, for money!
Quiz find 10 differences is launched.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093266339/recommended/1544020/
Support with a like on steam so that as many people as possible know the truth and essence. And they didn’t feed money to a person who cares only for money, and not the quality of the game.

V
Venger779 20.01.23

Zodiac169 Just
as many people as possible found out the truth)) , are you serious??, why did you get that your opinion is above others? A lot of people are very into the game. Everyone has their own truth and essence, you took on a lot).

a
awareness of greatness 20.01.23

Heh, that's what they invested in, and not in the game, that's why such a fight

z
zubastik64 20.01.23

Lord, well, I bought garbage. And the money in steam can’t be returned if the game is completely over?

3Dionis 20.01.23

zubastik64
And why did you go completely garbage?

E
El_Trolo 20.01.23

Zodiac169
Support with a like on steam, so that as many people as possible know the truth and essence
Put a dislike and awarded the clown badge, thanks for the link)

A
AlfaSpy 20.01.23

Games are so rarely released that you don’t even miss any garbage, you have to wait and buy. played for 30 minutes on PS5, no friezes, but something boring, DeadSpace unfinished.

z
zubastik64 20.01.23

3Dionis
I don't like to leave things unfinished.

z
zubastik64 20.01.23

And why are all the levels so dark, like a black man's in the f ... in the back of the body. You can’t see it .....

a
awareness of greatness 20.01.23

We were waiting for Dead Space in the world of Pabg, but it turned out as always

k
k0803833 20.01.23

so-so game

S
Setesh 20.01.23

Passed - such a thing, it doesn’t reach Dead space, at the end some kind of joker started, barefoot is the simplest, one time game. The only plus of the game - I wanted to replay the DS.

S
Samson14 20.01.23

It's been a week since. The game is monotonous. I didn't see any scary moments. The difficulty of the game is easy. I don’t know what they wrote there, they say, complex and terrible. For fans) You can go through once and by the way the plot is short

300successes 20.01.23

Greetings to the members of the forum, such a question, but on what other gaming site can you post a review of the game, so that it’s not lost here among a bunch of messages, but you were the only author and comments were opened below to discuss your review?

A
Andrew Nash 20.01.23

300successes
On your own, no thanks)

300successes 20.01.23

Andrew Nash
Damn exactly, you're right! How did I not think of such a banality, since childhood they still said analyze more) Thank you kind person)