3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hemfsafa 20.01.23 01:42 pm

I'm all bright, what should I do? (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

32 Comments
Sort by:
h
hemfsafa 20.01.23

supposedly in the menu I have everything normal, everything is normal in the inventory, but in the game itself, this garbage (

h
hemfsafa 20.01.23

h
hemfsafa 20.01.23

how do i fix this?

k
kurskiy 20.01.23

It seems that the problem is in the monitor, in the screenshots, on the contrary, everything is very dark.

h
hemfsafa 20.01.23

I don’t know the type in the menu in the inventory everything is fine, but in the game itself, that’s how I am xs

h
hemfsafa 20.01.23

kurskiy xs
I don’t know, I already climbed everywhere it was like that from the very beginning

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

hemfsafa
Full characteristics of the PC which Windows and its assembly?

h
hemfsafa 20.01.23

please help what to do?
in the inverter in the menu all the rules everywhere the rules in the settings everywhere everywhere, but in the game itself like this and I xs what it is connected with

h
hemfsafa 20.01.23

everything is not very good (, tenth Windows, geforse gtx 660 ? core i 3-7100, 64-bit operating system, x64 processor

s
saa0891 20.01.23

hemfsafa
Check the cache, if of course you have a face, as an option, you can try to delete the file with the game settings.

h
hemfsafa 20.01.23

saa0891
I have a licenti yadant light and xs, what file

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

hemfsafa
How are things in other games?

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

hemfsafa
And try to update the driver to the latest version that came out on your video card! and if there are already such, then roll back a step.

h
hemfsafa 20.01.23

Kartonkratos
all the rules everything is awesome, no bugs, nothing here only with the second part so I played the first one on the same computer and everything is fine, they gave me this part, I really love it, I think I’ll play the rules and then what should I do?

h
hemfsafa 20.01.23

Kartonkratos
I already rolled back and put new ones on mine, and xs I climbed everywhere where possible, people advised me to delete some file and did not say which one

s
saa0891 20.01.23

hemfsafa wrote:
I have a licenti yadant light
Write normally, you'll understand the hell.

hemfsafa wrote:
which file
UsersuserDocumentsdying light 2outsettings

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

hemfsafa
Here's a video showing how you can install the latest drivers that don't support your graphics card.

h
hemfsafa 20.01.23

Kartonkratos
okay I'll try

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

hemfsafa
And on which API do you run the game dx11 or 12? if on 12 then run on 11!

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

hemfsafa Download
firewood from here https://www.nvidia.com/download/find.aspx?lang=ru