3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mockevegor 20.01.23 01:45 pm

Sudden gluttony of the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Further on the topic.
What is the problem. Previously, for years, I played a pirate (there is a face, but Khatab has a built-in Reworked Project), I didn’t know any problems, the load was about 70 - 110W in loaded scenes (2070S). I updated the drivers, it was about six months ago and it started. The game, without mods, on the same map and graphics, standing in one place, without even moving the camera, eats from 160 to 200 watts. The driver rolled back through the complete removal of these, with the installation of their old ones, it did not help. Sinned on Experience, but here xs. Brothers, HELP. I will gladly answer any questions.
2 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.01.23

mokeevegor wrote:
the load was about 70 - 110W
mokeevegor wrote:
eats from 160 to 200 watts.
If this is really such a serious problem for you, you can try to remove the experience and stupidly install the old firewood on which everything worked fine, plus maybe you had some graphics settings turned off before and now you turned them on or vice versa before, for example, the vertical was turned on.

m
mockevegor 20.01.23

saa0891
No. I've tried everything. Yes, it is critical, because the game does not work properly, it lags. This has never happened.