3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 20.01.23 01:45 pm

Buying a remake (Dead Space)

Well, someone plans to buy for 3.5 pieces, and even without subs.
Of course, I'm really looking forward to a remake, but damn it to buy for such a price tag, and even without subs at all, like it's broken.

PS
When you have already made separate pages at least for remakes of games.
11 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil in the flash 20.01.23

saa0891
Probably only seasoned fans will take such a step. In the current realities, either offline activation or buying an account makes sense to me.

M
Max P 20.01.23

saa0891 It's
better to pass the original again in 4k.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Let the developers go without the Russian language. I won’t even take a torrent, I still haven’t completed the original

b
barabear 20.01.23

s
saa0891 20.01.23

Max P
All three parts have already been completed a million times (moreover, on all difficulty modes, except for easy, the same Dead Space 3 has also been completed on all additional modes, hardcore, classic and survival, chic modes, especially survival) and wiped out to holes, here just recently passed, so this, unfortunately, is not an option, but the remake also has a graphic, and the detailing is gorgeous, the new lighting again really adds to the atmosphere, a new more detailed system for dismembering necromorphs (of course, there were some jambs, in the form of the old Nicole, even they managed to stick their agenda, but you can turn a blind eye to this, the main thing is that the mechanics and original gameplay elements do not break), so it’s worth playing anyway.

m
macsim702 20.01.23

I also think not to take it. It’s very expensive, of course, to give 3500, for this money they couldn’t even bring subtitles, voice acting, in principle, is not needed in such games, and everything is clear. But the game is worth it, especially if you are a fan of the genre. besides her and the atom, nothing interesting comes out in the near future.

s
saa0891 20.01.23

After watching the release trailer, I couldn't resist.

The trailer is of course just a bomb, the new graphics and especially the new lighting looks amazing, and many, even small details have been made much cooler, starting from reloading weapons and ending with the dismemberment of monsters, textures and even how they move, for example, how the Shaker moves and what effects are created.
It was very reminiscent of the film Through the Horizon, although why be surprised because the original Dead Space was inspired by this film.

K
KrRoK 26.01.23

It seems that you can subscribe and play for a month

D
DEDGAMER 26.01.23

saa0891
Let them go to distant relatives, with such a price tag)
The game is not new, only torrent edition.

A
AndSmart 26.01.23

I'll wait for subtitles and take it too, English is very bad)

D
DEDGAMER 26.01.23

macsim702 A bunch
of games are now coming out even before Atomic Hearts, I already counted 4 pieces right off the bat.
Hogwards legacy
Wanted:Dead
Returnal
Wild Hearts