3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23 01:51 pm

Optimization of the Next Gen-version of the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

She's really weird! Yes, everything is different from what it was before.
Firstly, and most importantly for me, why is dlss 3.0 not activated????!!!!!! RTX 4090 card
. Second, why such a close camera? It hurts my eyes that the Witcher himself is so close.
Thirdly, maybe it's my paranoia, but everything has become somehow, or something, console ..... Not baked ....
Fourthly, I had to shamanize so that msi afterburner statistics were visible. You need to delete two files in the x64_dx12 folder:
In short, let them release a patch for this update.
Beams must be turned off! Strongly sit down productivity!!!
We will decide. I said everything.
88 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Remove these files so that msi Afterburner works:
dxil.dll and d3d11tod3d12.dll

K
KENIG_39 20.01.23

in the interface settings, instead of ON, set it to default ..... the camera item there are 3 of them, and it will be as before

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

KENIG_39
Thank you! I figured it out!) Now the camera is not so rosy, but again, as before.

J
Janekste 20.01.23

As for optimization, in my opinion, it is gorgeous. I had 60 fps, and 60 fps remained after the update in standard Full HD 1920x1080. The graphon is outrageous DX12, nvidia hair is disabled (they seem to add microfreezes to the game sometimes, so I immediately cut them down), RTX garbage is missing. The video card is weak 1070ti. I am 100% satisfied with this update. ZERO claims. The game now looks like it should have looked in 2015!

Yes, on the one hand, some things began to look a little different. But on the other hand, the developers only raised the quality of the game to the level of Witcher 2, which in many ways still surpasses The Witcher 3 in many ways. One of these parameters is the camera behind your back. I am very glad that the developers have returned the camera, similar to the one that was in The Witcher 2, and thus returned cinematic gameplay to the gameplay.

About the fact that the eyes hurt. You need to play less! Sometimes you need to rest your eyes. The camera in the back has nothing to do with it.

a
amarine 20.01.23

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Helped, thanks

S
Sam_FisherPG 20.01.23

For such a nextgen, you need to beat in the face with a pissing rag.

V
Vinni Pukh 20.01.23

a very strange load for the GPU, if before the update I had all 96% in Novigrad, now with RT it’s not even 70%, actually the question is why a third of the map works in idle

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Janekste
So I played only 15 minutes, I wanted to see what's what with the new update. Igor goes to the combat ultras, the rays are off, everything is on the outrageous +, the resolution is 2880x1620, dlss quality, fps reaches 180. I figured out the camera, now the Witcher is far from the edge of the screen. I would also like to understand how to unlock dlss 3.0 and it will be nice☝️🙂

M
Mayhem Blackened 20.01.23

Janekste
I agree, RX580 on 4 hectares full hd dx12 is on fsr on the quality of the settings are outrageous, hair is off, stable 60fps

N
Nervios 20.01.23

I turned it on at 12 direxx to the most ultra) Without rays, almost stable 60 fps, checked in the first location, rode naked through the forests on a horse, in principle it is comfortable to play. Everything is bad with the rays, below thirty fps and everything is washed out)) I don’t know how it will be in big cities, but I think it will be comfortable to play. The processor almost does not strain, it works half-lying, but the vidyakh puffs 80% and above. ..Maybe what will happen next) Characteristics of the company in the profile.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 20.01.23

Sam_FisherPG
_

N
Nervios 20.01.23

MOSHIVURIA lapwing It's
sad when you buy top-end pieces of iron, but I don't know what the developers are for the curvature, they import such optimization. In theory, everything should fly above 200 fps there)

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Nervios
Yes, the fps is already high, in principle, more is not needed. But the developers really screwed up with optimization. In some places in Novigrad, performance drops a lot from scratch!

V
V_o_l_b_k_a 20.01.23

If you play without rays, then everything is fine - the graphics have become better and the FPS has increased. But when you look at how the game looks with rays, it is already unrealistic to refuse. More like a marketing ploy: if you want to enjoy the Witcher on NG, buy a new vidyakha.

F
FinistEG 20.01.23

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
No need to delete anything!
msi Afterburner works with this game as always, i.e. no problem.

O
Oleg Adamc 20.01.23

PANEL MOUSEWhere are the resolution settings "frame generation" like or slightly different names

A
AlexStar777 20.01.23

I don’t understand who saw the optimization where .... Only if on DX11. Here there are stable 100+ frames. But then the point was to roll out an update if not everyone can enjoy the so-called next gene. I have an RTX 3080 and R9 5900x, I play 2k. Novigrad has a maximum of 50 fps, drawdowns up to 35 (this is if you play on DX12 and with beams turned on)
I don’t think that the computer is so outdated that it cannot run such a game ...

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

FinistEG
On Windows 10, I had to shamanize so that msi afterburner becomes visible in The Witcher 3 Next Gen.

z
zetram 20.01.23

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
I saw afterburner through dx 11 in win 11. I don’t know how to fix the problem with microfreezes

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

zetram
On my dx11, it is also visible on the tenth Windows, but at 12dx I had to delete two files in order for the statistics to be displayed. Windows and drivers are up to date. Now the main thing for me is that dlss 3.0 becomes activated with Win 10. Although Win 11 is on the second hard drive, I'm too lazy to download the game.