3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23 01:51 pm

What could be the reason?

Suddenly, it began to slow down in games, microfreezes appeared, during friezes, the frame time rises to 100 ms by one frame, the fps drops by 40-60 points, the voltage and load of the video card drops, when testing the video card at the furmark in the extreme, there were no friezes and increased frame time, the temperature is maximum 65, during the test the processor is the same (checked at frequencies from 5100 to 4000) in the turbo boost, the processor runs at 5300 throttling appears, lowered to a maximum of 5100 throttling disappeared and the temperature was maximum 80 but the friezes did not disappear anywhere, it started to sin on the game, but no , accidentally made a game in a window with a resolution of 1920x1080, fixed the window with the mouse and started moving around the screen, slowdowns periodically appeared, what could it be, what could be the reason?
48 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 20.01.23

Well, try to temporarily underestimate the purity of the processor and check whether there will be friezes due to overheating.

e
evil.burmistroff 20.01.23

Anatoly Horse
125 watts is from the base frequencies it eats a drain of 3.7 GHz. 10900k can eat 250 watts, and emits heat + - the same amount.
I thought you were roflish when you wrote gamax v2. if you use it like that, you need to strangle it through the bios.

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

Anatoly Kon
Anatoliy Kon wrote:
...the mouse slows down, as if moving in slow motion, literally 30 seconds after restarting the PC... just turned off the computer and it glowed for a couple more minutes...
To do this, you need to know what is hanging in the processes and not whether superfluous in autoload.
... turned off the motherboard from the power button for another 10 seconds.
This is a normal phenomenon. There are capacitors in the computer, after the power is turned off, some LEDs may glow for a short time (until they are discharged) - on the keyboard, mouse, etc.
... at the expense of bp, I don’t even know, if it was really that bad, then it seems to me that it would be removed from sales ...
I remember once a long time ago I went into a repair shop, and there the shelves were littered with the same products of the same company. Perhaps they were then removed from sales, but those who bought it most likely did not feel any better ...

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

NoneOne2010
downvoted, useless

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

SonyK_2
so what do you think it's about the process, cooling or power supply, or maybe even in the motherboard?

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

SonyK_2

tried to record a video through a percent, it’s generally unrealistic to watch it, everything is recorded in terrible jerks, it feels like I’m playing at 1 fps, but through the video card you still see friezes at the moment of the freeze itself

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

SonyK_2
I even lag in the bios itself, when I switch from, say, settings d boot, microfreeze occurs, and so on in any menu

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

here it’s better
just during the inactivity of the freeze, the frame time increases with a small frequency and the fps drops, I don’t know what’s wrong

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

I turned off all the protection of the processor from overheating and lowering the frequency, but it didn’t help, the friezes remained the same as they were

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

Anatoly Kon
Anatoliy Kon wrote:
...do you think it's about the process, cooling or power supply, or maybe even in the motherboard?... even in the BIOS itself it lags, when I switch from, say, settings d boot, microfreeze occurs, and so on any menu ...
If it lags only in the OS - it could be assumed that because of some kind of software, and even if there are lags in the BIOS, there may be a problem in the hardware. Have you tried resetting all BIOS settings to default? - remove the battery for at least a minute.
... I tried to record a video through a percent, it's generally unrealistic to watch there, everything is recorded in terrible jerks, it feels like I'm playing at 1 fps...
It's better not to. Encoding on the CPU is preferable when the video card is very weak compared to it, otherwise its performance is quite enough for recording. Well, there will be a frame rate for several frames less - in this case it does not matter. But there is no point in recording Bandicam over Afterburner (only if this is not done for special reasons) - the latter normally writes video itself, and with certain settings, the bitrate can be even higher than in the first.
Spoiler

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

SonyK_2
reset in 3 ways, battery, cmos, and using power button combinations
, can this still be a problem with the power supply?

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

SonyK_2
for some reason, during the freeze, the power of the video card drops and the processor per revolution increases

p
potter790 20.01.23

Anatoly Kon wrote:
could this be a problem with the bp?
And where is the screen from the PVR indicator of the system in idle time?

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

potter790

p
potter790 20.01.23

Anatoly Kon
Well, I must say that your figures are too high, but on the 3.3 line, on the contrary, they are too low. Maybe BP.
Spoiler
One thing is not clear why they don’t buy UPS, extra money or something to constantly change the hardware, but think that there might be something that burned out again.
Try to play around with the video core, turn it off. It is unlikely to help, of course, but check everything.
And your BP, although it fits into the norm, is obviously burnt.

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

potter790
Got it, thanks

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

potter790
checked on the Intel integrated video card, everything is the same with jerks and friezes

p
potter790 20.01.23

Anatoly Kon
Means BP check. If there is an old one for sure working, plug it in as well, check that the video card is not connected.

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

Anatoly Kon
Anatoly Kon wrote:
...could this be a problem with the power supply after all?
Maybe with him. As shown above, monitoring system resources (HWiNFO is quite suitable) in the tray (and even better its sensors in autoload), where you can see the minimum / maximum values. The longer the computer runs, the greater the spread can be noticed - especially if the PSU does not hold voltage.
Spoiler
... during the freeze, the power of the video card drops and the processor per revolution increases
Either the program displays just like that, or the load during the freeze falls more on the percentage.
checked on the intel integrated video card, everything is the same with jerks and friezes
If friezes occur even without a video card, then it is more likely that the freeze is due to the processor / memory (provided that everything is in order with the PSU). After resetting the BIOS to default, did something change in its settings for the CPU / RAM?

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

SonyK_2 wrote:
If friezes occur even without a video card, then it is more likely that the freeze is due to the processor / memory (provided that everything is in order with the PSU). After resetting the BIOS to default, did something change in its settings for the CPU / RAM?
after the reset, everything went back to its original state, only I noticed a bug, when you press enter to select the frequency of the RAM, the value for a second blinked 4500 in xmp mode, and without mode 1300, but after choosing the desired frequency, everything is fine