3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SipulkaKast 20.01.23 01:51 pm

Oblivion and multiplayer (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Zadaraste! Who installed the mod for online play? And how does it work? Not buggy? And are there other similar programs? What are their names? And where can they be downloaded? Will there be multiplayer in TES 5?
84 Comments
Sort by:
M
MRCaravius 20.01.23

Dude, I'm far from it, I'm just a user. I am not an expert in programming, I will test, I am ready to help you with this, but in the rest ....

O
Odawing 20.01.23

well lan hangs at the top ip this is the ip of my server download the multiplayer turn on the client and write the current ip warn me here is my soap [email protected] will you be ready to send me a message I will start the serv and you will try to connect OK???

O
Oblivion stranger 20.01.23

Here is a step-by-step instruction
http://tesfaq.narod.ru/multites4.html
By the way, I really want to try it! If someone is going to start a server, then tell me where and when!

O

Sori did not notice at the top there is this link (((

O

Listen, write me when you will play, I will also try to connect to you
(I figured it out with the client) if my IP is 10.51.56.140, I could also create a serv, but I won’t keep it around the clock! So who wants to try write here!

O
Odawing 20.01.23

Do you have an internal or external ip?

O
Odawing 20.01.23

the server has its own peculiarity; there you need a bat file with a setting such as location hostname console and an external

O

I don’t know, I started the serv, went into oblivion, he wrote to me, they say player 1 is connected, but I didn’t create bat ov.

O
Odawing 20.01.23

where to exile

O
Odawing 20.01.23

this is what should be in the bat for drive D
@echo off
cls
echo Protecting srcds from crashes...
echo If you want to close MultiTES4Server_0.2 and this script, close the srcds window and type Y depending on your language followed by Enter.
title MultiTES4Server_0.2 Watchdog
:MultiTES4Server_0.2.exe
:loop
echo (%date% %time%) MultiTES4Server_0.2.exe started.
start /wait D:MultiTES4Server_0.2.exe -game Oblivion +fps_max 524 +maxplayers 30 +map Tamriel +hostname "SERVER NAME"
goto MultiTES4Server_0.2
echo (%date% %time%) WARNING: srcds closed or crashed, restarting .
goto-loop

O

Thanks for bat.
By the way, I messed around in the COP with this mod, and found scripts with the position of the players. It looks like the client edits the plugin on the go. duplicate... There are no hints of download mods that one has and others do not have, so it will either fly out or not see someone else's clothes (-Hey, how do you hit 150 hp with your fists through my armor with 120 protection? - What kind of armor? You are standing in shorts anyway!)

O

Uff...
Specifically mocked at a computer...
Created a server, went into the game, turned on the client, entered his own ip, pressed connect. )))
Well, this thing works, that's for sure, because in the server window it was written incomming connection, and in the client window it was written that it was connected !!
But there is one thing. The fucking game doesn’t want to run on top of itself! So we need to negotiate and test together.

s
simsalex 20.01.23

Kirill_Danilovvv hahahahahahahahaha made me laugh :=-)
If there were such glitches, I was so happy oh how much.
But they are not like that .......
instead of clothes, rhombuses with exclamation marks will be: =-(

O

Badly...

P
PunshAk47 20.01.23

> instead of clothes, rhombuses with exclamation marks will be: =-(

This is because you need one client with a single content. You also need the server ini.

O
Odawing 20.01.23

there is an American development, I will fill it there with a server for 30 people

O

I thought so, it's cool to put a poisonous apple on someone :)
to Dima204, let's spread it

L
Laon 20.01.23

people and go to the Persians from the single with all the skills, gear and other mona to multiplayer

O

Yes stupidly loading old saves

O
Odawing 20.01.23

here is a site on cartoon to watch the very first
current, everything is in bourgeois
http://modder.3bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=167