3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prvz 20.01.23 03:00 pm

Did you lower the difficulty of the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually I can't figure out what's going on. I go through the game the same way as before on medium difficulty, and if I remember how you run into mobs 5+ levels higher, it becomes difficult .. and if you meet red or even elite with a skull, then they beat me easily. Now I started the game from the beginning in the next gene ... and in general there are no difficulties with any counters, where I remember there were problems before, I kill everyone without straining .. Am I buggy or did they really simplify something?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rlier22 20.01.23

prvz
I was also worried about this issue, I always play on the highest difficulty, and after the update I started a new game also on high difficulty, and began to notice that I killed it easily like noon, I looked for information about the complexity and did not find it! And literally an hour ago I took an order for Klyokotun in Velen, I have 4 lvl Klyokotun, the desired level is 8! I somehow opened it up, and then I knew Igni, and then from the 12th time! So the difficulty has become higher for me, since the gourmet perk was cut and from the Swallow, intoxication quickly sets in!

D
Deliano 20.01.23

Downgraded. I'm not very good, but where I died 20 times in the classic version, now I go through the first one .. Periodically I look into the settings to check the difficulty level. Bosses die with ease, but packs of dogs are terrible. The rats were fixed for the good, which were one-shotted on the island from Keira. In general, there are 2 most impassable moments for me, this is the Keymaster, which I never took out, as well as the ghost on Skellige, where the lighthouse is, there are 50 attempts :) But until I get to these moments, it will be curious

W
Wyatte Ramirez 20.01.23

Downgraded, while nerfing even Geralt himself. All movements became slower. In general, it will be interesting to try to complete the Stone Hearts add-on at level 53. Before the patch, it didn’t work on madness because of the ghost from the picture, maybe in this patch it will turn out like this

R
RicoChico 20.01.23

Wyatte Ramirez
In the original it was possible to change the animation speed. This made the game much easier.

W
Wyatte Ramirez 20.01.23

RicoChico
Yes? I play on the console, so I probably didn’t see such a setting, although I climbed to change something more than once

S
Slonvprotivogaze 20.01.23

prvz
So that's the joke, so that you don't jump on high-level monsters right away) The original was quite simple. It was just tough in the beginning. I still remember Griffin and Kurvolisk. Passed on the last difficulty. Stone hearts barely tortured on the middle. Extra in itself is mediocre, and the unrealistic complexity completely turns it into an orgy of stuffiness. But I played with the new game from the menu.

R
Rlier22 20.01.23

Deliano
ahah Damn, and I'm generally easy with dogs)) The main thing is to press the alt button more often, dodge)))

V
Vladimir Sivko 20.01.23

Rlier22
I thought the majority plays on average, we are not like the first horror channel on YouTube that is all at maximum speed, especially since it goes for everyone so that people would see in the recording and not just for themselves

b
benites 20.01.23

It's not particularly difficult to play yet, so it's possible that something has really been downgraded. Let's see how it will be in Toussaint, maybe there will be strong enemies there.