3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romar1o129 20.01.23 03:03 pm

Is this part worth it? (Resident Evil)

Good afternoon everyone) Is it worth it to go through this part if ZIRO went through, but then it’s just some kind of PLUG, toying, the computer is painfully not receptive to it) crashes) Please advise whether it’s worth going through it all the same for knowledge of the plot or you can, as they say in remakes play and all the rules, for example, they write from the 3rd part of the remake and then the second. I would be grateful for advice and tips. Well, I’m playing the first part .... well, I just can’t (( I recently went through DEAD SPACE 1 part, and then barely ... vertik.sync.!!) there were a lot of plugs with her) WAIT FOR ANSWERS, IT IS WORTH WASTING TIME OR NOT??!!
4 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 20.01.23

There is a hd re-release for modern hardware and wasps, what plugs are we talking about ...

S
Shomron 20.01.23

Worth it. Moreover, as already said, there is a reissue.

M
Madevi 20.01.23

If 0 passed, then the re-release of the original is definitely worth playing, because as a game it is better than 0

s
saa0891 20.01.23

Romar1o129
Of course it's worth it, you just need to go through the remaster, because there, along with new locations, they added a bunch of interesting features that, among other things, complicate the game and make it more interesting, for example, now you have to burn corpses because. if you killed a zombie and did not burn it, then it will turn into a more dangerous creature.