3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elanu 20.01.23 03:03 pm

PC Performance (Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales)

Well, gentlemen? The time has come. We share the performance on your PC. Is the game better optimized than the previous part?
66 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 20.01.23

Detektor1989
Well, you correct the profile (i76700k / MB Asus z170 Rog Ranger / 16gbddr4 2400mhz / Asus Strix gtx980 / ssd kingston 120gb / hdd WD blue 1tb), otherwise you ... unya turns out, but not the most relevant.

D
Detector1989 20.01.23

POLKOVNIK2005
Ohh thanks, but I forgot that I once filled out a profile. Yeah, there was once such a computer in the year 2017. It was a good computer!

L
Lordtopgg1 20.01.23

well, in terms of performance, but the graphics, God, sometimes pixels are visible and another nasty bug due to which you have to restart the game in pursuit with a specific animation, the picture stops and the sound of a siren is heard, and so on until you restart from the dispatcher

M
Max P 20.01.23

Elanu
The CPU and GPU loads normally and everything is fine with the FPS.
Spoiler

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Detector1989 Fart fly away
! 👍👍👍 Moooooosh👊👊👊☝️ ⚡️ You are clear and real, mister pekabir, since you also go on full ultras. People don't like that. Well, that's how it happened with us in Russia. Such a mentality. Did you order a card through an online store or buy it in dunues? And for fun, if you are not constrained, test it, please Ghostwire on full courageous ultras of graphonia mixed with ghosts🙂☝️

h
hyper1 20.01.23

Detector1989 You oh..l
have such a system?

K
Krio 20.01.23

I have no idea how it happened, but for some reason this game went well on my system, well, I would even say much better than the first one. In the first one, you can find my last comments on the forum under “optimization”, the game simply did not load the video (I have a screen there), when flying, it’s just friezes especially at a height, you limit the fps to 60, it’s not pleasant to play at all, it’s better on full screen (monitor 144Hz), although usually on the contrary, the restriction helps to keep smooth FPS. Immediately, the game looks very smooth and I immediately fly over skyscrapers or in a park where FPS constantly drops in 1 part, and everything is perfect, I lock at 60 FPS, at a height they don’t drop to 50 ... I think what for? And what do I see? The video card is loaded at 90-100! What was not just the same in part 1, and not one of them has it for me. I'll take screenshots as soon as I'm at the computer and upload them here, maybe even specially install 1 part in order to show you simply. BUT! I tested the game very quickly, you need to see the night, because part 1 especially sagged in FPS at night. Maybe how Nvidia reflex helps oo, I have no idea, but I turned it off and didn’t see the difference. I have a feeling that this game is more optimized for newer hardware. Because I come across comments that this part is worse than the first, when the first was perfect for them. I'm the opposite when the first one was perfect. I'm the opposite when the first one was perfect. I'm the opposite

01001000 01101001 20.01.23

The duration of the game is 7-8 hours fast. If you get confused by 100% and in detail, then a multiple more. It's more of an expansion than a full game.
As usual, ray tracing is the main load on the graphics card. And there is little sense from him (the issue of reflective surfaces). All other settings affect performance insignificantly, but in the aggregate, you can gain FPS quite well this way. With regards to scaling, then + / -, insignificantly so that the difference is in fps. XeSS is the worst in terms of FPS growth, and IGTI leaked worse in the picture. Testanul on 3070. Indeed, there were more problems with the previous one than with this one. But I saw the frame time graph much better and more stable. All in all, playable.
VIDEO:
Especially in cutscenes, in some places it sags and friezes slip through.
Chart without scaling from 6500XT to 4090:
Spoiler
Charts of the video card test with scaling:
Spoiler
In general, the GTX 1650 is enough to play in

FullHD
Who do we have? Have Pal Palychi or what? no, they don't do it that way. And here you have AAO - archaization, alcoholism and opportunism, with the Dunning Kruger effect and cognitive dissonance. And in general, it's time to go peeling trees, a bowl of rice will not work on its own. Two, top top!
MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote: You are
clear and real, mister pekabir
Soon it will be even better with your 4080Ti, pack it better.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

01001000 01101001
I'm thinking of taking 4090 for myself. Now I'll think about it for a few more days and make a decision. Through the Merlion, I can afford to take it for 115 grand through the Corifan. And what is Raduzhny playing now? Didn't burn the cards by mining? Wait for 4070, just the price / performance for mining)

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

01001000 01101001
By the way, what's wrong with you and Palych? Are you cheating on me with an orc in the promised land, somewhere in the forests without light, but with torches?))) Oh, you, and you called yourself a friend🦝🐺🦊 I won't give you beautiful ponies and wolves anymore)

K
Krio 20.01.23

Well, not guys, I just downloaded the first spider again for the sake of testing and flew, and then I went into Morales, in Morales there was not a single drop below 60 fps and the game as a whole seemed to be smoother in everything. The game even distributes resources, unlike the first part. I'm not going to record a video for the sake of it, but in the gameplay and the picture you really feel great smoothness in Morales. I did this relatively on the same places of the screen. But when you fly and play, the difference is even more noticeable. Morales map and loads up to 90% of that and the FPS is pleasant, but the remaster is not, the ceiling to see 60 God forbid, it would seem that here it prevents you from eating more at the card and giving me more FPS? I don't understand...

K
Krio 20.01.23

Unfortunately, I had to reduce the quality in Morales, because thanks to PG for the 5mb screenshots ...

L
Lex one 20.01.23

Krio_ru
Your weak processor interferes.

A
AnRev 20.01.23

ZoomLion
5800x3d and 3090 vidyaha is loaded at 70 percent sometimes up to 100, fps jumps from 125-65 on average 80, ultra tracing, without it 130-190 and already the load is more on 90-99 percent.

M
Mikhail Islamov 20.01.23

Didn't notice any difference from the previous one. Stable 60fps with occasional drops up to 50, all maxed out, only tracing at high 2160p. Video memory eats under 9 GB, the card is loaded at 96-99%, RAM + -15 GB, the processor is loaded at + -70% for all cores.

K
Krio 20.01.23

Lex-one
Where?)

01001000 01101001 20.01.23

Krio_ru
Do you have a lock (vertical) for 60 frames? The video card is underloaded by numbers. That's what he asks. FPS with an underloaded card, this is a question for the video card. There is 45 / 58% in the GPU line, what do you have?
Krio_ru wrote:
in Morales, there is not a single drop below 60 fps and the game as a whole seems to be smoother in everything.
Turn on 0.1 and 1% and see all your drops. FPS is really 60 pieces of frames, each of which is worth considering independently, with its own frame time. Analyze correctly, and you will have everything. The rest is just a feeling, a subjective concept.
Spoiler

L
Lex one 20.01.23

Krio_ru
If your video card is not loaded by 99%, these are always issues with the CPU and the memory subsystem. Your CPU is simply not enough to load the map at 99% in this resolution.

K
Krio 20.01.23

Lex-one
How can there be questions to him when the CPU on 1 screen of the remaster of the spider (which, by the way, just loads the map badly, unlike Morales) shows 39% of the load? It’s not for fun that I threw 2 screenshots of these games, Morales goes on knowing better and smoother, as you can see, the load on the processor is higher there and, accordingly, the video card is higher, but this is just a screenshot, in the game itself in the gameplay it is much better noticeable, the video card loaded, my i7 8700k processor in a full hd monitor, in principle, I still don’t remember the game where I saw the load on it, well, at least 80%

K
Krio 20.01.23

01001000 01101001
Yes, I have vertical in all games. Well, I also have questions for this game (remaster) why such a load on the video card. There, a maximum of 70% of the direct ceiling could be seen in the video card loading game, and even then, rarely. Of course, I deliberately missed the moment where the FPS jumped when the camera turned 58-60 (it was at that moment), but you can feel it, Morales is smooth, it’s just banally noticeable when you make a very high jump over the city while flying on the web and turn the camera, in 1 drawdowns are visible, and in Morales smoothness