3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kilka24 20.01.23 03:05 pm

After replacing the video card, fps dropped

Hello, I had a computer with a gtx 1650 + i5 10400f, I replaced the vidyuha with an RTX 3060 ti, but the FPS did not improve, but even worsened, for half a year, I can’t find the reason. And I reinstalled Windows, and checked for viruses, and reinstalled the video card, everything, to no avail.
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raf9111 20.01.23

You tell miracles. Like on the same settings exactly in the same games FPS is less? Sounds super weird. Are there screenshots for downloading PC parts during games? Maybe some old screenshots from the last vidyuha have been preserved?

w
w2k 20.01.23

kilka24 wrote:
on RTX 3060 ti, but the fps didn't improve, it even got worse, it's been half a year already, I can't find the reason
. They weren't on the gtx 1650.

P
Pavel Rally 20.01.23

kilka24
At what frequency does the video card work? How loaded is the graphics card during the game? How busy is the processor? Video memory and RAM consumption? Temperature of the video card - the processor?

A
ABRAS 20.01.23

There can be many reasons. We need tests, graphs. Where did you get the vidyuhi, used or is it new. Did the smd chip off the PCI port during installation. Elementary, your video card can overheat in a case where the GTX1650 was enough. Or maybe a card from China, which has a BIOS with 3060, but in fact it is a GTX750 =)