3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vinni Pukh 20.01.23 03:17 pm

Highway (Death Stranding)

Guyz such a question, what would a highway be enough for a network to be connected? Is it necessary for embroiderers to be members of the UCA organization? Or do you need to build your own? Or the length of the highway still depends on the passage of the plot?
3 Comments
Sort by:
O
OSKaR2255 20.01.23

Vinni-Pukh
You can build the highway yourself from scratch, without connecting to the network.
The highway does not depend on the passage of the plot.
It's just that with the connection to the network, the highway is easier to build and faster, and some sections themselves appear already built.
And with the preppers, it is enough that a contract is concluded (1 full communication star).

V
Vinni Pukh 20.01.23

OSKaR2255
why this question, when I played the game on the PS4 simple version, the road automatically appeared between the "Lake Knot" and "South of the Lake Knot", but did not appear anywhere else, even in pieces. But I only connected the network there according to the plot. Now I'm replaying on PC and actually I have the same thing that was on PS4. If it doesn’t appear anywhere else, even with a network, then I don’t see any reason to spend hours and finish building 75% of all roads myself.

R
RidZUKO 20.01.23

Conclude communication bridges and Nitium treaties, then buildings begin to appear in greater numbers, and even pieces of the highway. In addition, you can take a truck, load it with metal and ceramics and drive around the points, build it yourself.