3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
paneok 20.01.23 03:21 pm

Slows down on 3070, advise what to do (Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales)

The game slows down, no matter what settings you set.
Processor i7 3770 is loaded at about 30%
Video card gtx 3070 is loaded at 28%
Here is a screenshot on medium settings.

Here is a screenshot on the minimum settings.

Moreover, if I insert a 1050 card into the computer, then the FPS becomes proportional to the settings. That is, at the minimum resolution with minimum quality, fps reaches 60.
A similar problem in RDR2, but there fps does not rise above 34 frames, in other games everything is fine.
I tried to reinstall Windows, the game and all the settings in the game conceivable (dlss, scaling) and not so much (the number of people's cars and other geometry loading the processor)
Help!
26 Comments
Sort by:
T
TurboKapycta 20.01.23

Change the processor, you have the old one, and the spider is demanding on the processor.

R
Raptor BTR 20.01.23

GetJet
You need to understand that it launches a modern game, on an outdated platform, with a powerful video card, and it does this test in the main menu of the game. A sane person will already draw conclusions about this weirdo. I don't know what he wanted to show us with this? It's either rofl, or people are narrow-minded.

y
yk_rainbow 20.01.23

RaptoR BTR
Why do you think that he does the test in the main menu of the game? I just took a screenshot from there. Idiot, with such components, he would not have had 20 frames in the main menu. Dudes on the same systems have adequate fps, so don't f*ck about the processor here.

L
Lex one 20.01.23

yk_raduga Whoa whoa
, cool your ardor.

w
w2k 20.01.23

paneok wrote: Slows down
at 3070, advise what to do
Change to 4090 🤣

R
RPG fan of games 20.01.23

I7 3770