3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DobruyPapka 20.01.23 03:35 pm

New voice acting in the old version 1.31 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day!
Question for experts and interested people.
Is there a way to transfer the voice acting from the non-xgen version to the old version of the game? (fix timings).
To the question "What for it is necessary" - I will answer: I have an old version of the game with more than a hundred manually adjusted mods for balance, graphics and gameplay, where everything works more stable and in terms of visuals the picture is more pleasant. And on my 1080ti, your RTX didn’t rest on me, as well as most owners of old hardware.
* As I understand it, the banal transfer of voice files does not work (at least one guru from the rutracker wrote so).
*UPD 12/22/22 A person from the root tracker started developing version 1.31 with an updated voice acting. I'll post a link when everything is ready.
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
CD Project Red 20.01.23

And on my 1080ti, your RTX didn’t bother me.
Without our RTX, the new voice acting doesn’t sound so epic. Fully disclosed only on serious PC configurations.

D
DobruyPapka 20.01.23

CD Projekt RED
The sarcasm is not the same now.
Please do not litter the topic.

Y
Youxyxol 20.01.23

DobruyPapka wrote:
on my 1080ti your RTX nafig didn’t rest on me
Is someone forcing you to turn it on? Apparently Kichinski personally stands over his soul with two swords? "Turn it on, Russian whore, RTH, otherwise I'll break it!" So yes?
SpoilerMods will be updated in due time. And the game can be played without all the new whistleblowers and on the old hardware, for your information. Having new content and corrected voice acting. Touching are such individuals who themselves find some kind of problem with an absurd justification for themselves, and others must certainly help them solve it.

D
DobruyPapka 20.01.23

Vxyxol
For the little ones:
1) The authors of most mods will never update their mods, because they were on the nexus on the network more than a year ago. Hello SSE.
2) Not only rays have been added to the game. For example, the most obvious is poor anti-aliasing, which even through the config is not cut down.
3) I won’t talk about optimization and balance, smart people have long taken everything apart, foreign YouTube to help.

s
saa0891 20.01.23

DobruyPapka wrote:
Is there a way to transfer the voice acting from the non-xgen version to the old version of the game? (fix timings).
If someone adapts the new voice acting to the old version, then for anyone here the news will be uploaded to the files, I think it makes no sense to even ask about other ways to transfer the voice acting.

DobruyPapka wrote:
For the little ones:
Yes, it's useless to explain when the Chukchi is not a reader.

V
Vova S 20.01.23

I wouldn't expect such a thing.
The audio files themselves, whether new or old versions of the game separately, are of no interest in this situation. Here we need scene files from the new game, and then picking them out of the game is not really a problem, but it will take time. And since the situation is rather specific, there are hardly those who are so much annoyed by this moment.

D
DobruyPapka 20.01.23

Vova S
Somehow I came across a mod for Skyrim - "Dovakin says". And Geralt's voice was cut there.
According to the author, adapting the mod for the Russian audience, the sources were taken straight from The Witcher 3, and not downloaded from the left sites in mp3 format, etc. And by the way there was the same problem with timings. So there is a small hope that the old witcher will sound normal :)

S
Sam_FisherPG 20.01.23

DobruyPapka I
fully support you in this matter.

O
Oak Sorcerer 20.01.23

Vyxyxol
And what to do with the balance? I don't want to play with the new balance, but I want to have normal voice acting. What to do then?

Y
Youxyxol 20.01.23

DobruyPapka wrote:
1) The authors of most mods will never update their mods, because they were on the nexus on the network more than a year ago.
You cannot know this for sure. Well, the original author will not update, so be it. What prevents another enthusiast from continuing his work without taking credit for the original author? Nothing.
DobruyPapka wrote:
2) Not only rays have been added to the game. For example, the most obvious is poor anti-aliasing, which even through the config is not cut down.
Well, the devil knows, I play with DLSS, I didn’t notice any special problems with anti-aliasing.
DobruyPapka wrote:
3) I won't talk about optimization and balance, smart people have long taken everything apart, foreign YouTube to help.
Here I agree, the optimization sank, but it was obvious to any sane person, it was not worth waiting for miracles.
Balance: well, nerfed a couple of abilities, what is it? I have never used the candy. The second one too. I'm sure there are many more.
OakSorcerer wrote:
And what about the balance? I don't want to play with the new balance, but I want to have normal voice acting. What to do then?
What to do, what to do? Wait! A week, no less! © Rabbit
There will be fashion ruling the balance, 148%.

n
niko1989 20.01.23

Isn't the latest version 1.32?

R
Radamel Falcao 20.01.23

CD Projekt RED
With the first place you guys on dsogaming. The first in the list of games with the worst optimization. Stability.