3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23 03:38 pm

Games hang on new PC.

Good day to all, I assembled a computer with new hardware about 1.5 weeks ago and ran into a number of problems. At first I caught blue screens during games, they suggested to rearrange the RAM in slots 2.4 and not 1.3. Now, games constantly freeze and, moreover, even though there is sound from the game, I can even pause the game. Crashes without any error, help the unknowing what to do in such a situation.
Configuration:
1. Processor: Ryzen 7 5800x
2. Mat. board: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Elite V2
3. RAM: Klingston FURY 2x8 Gb 3000 Mhz
4. CPU cooling: DEEPCOOL AS500 220 W
5. Video card: Palit GTX 1080 Gamerock 8 Gb
6. Cougar VTE 600W power supply
7. Cougar Archon 2 case RGB
This is the whole config, thanks in advance for the answers. Good mood to you all
98 Comments
Sort by:
H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

In general, about the link to version 21H2. It was a failure, the system was still installed in version 22H2, and I had not even connected the Internet by the time I got to watch the version of Windows. Right now I will put any applications with which there were problems, let's see if they pull up the necessary firewood and how the situation will be after fresh Windows. I did a clean install with a cleanup of all SSDs and HDDs. Unsubscribe in the evening what and how it was.

y
yuriko1158 20.01.23

HEU3BECTEH
drivers are pulled by Windows itself, and not by third-party software or games.
do not install drivers using third-party software. this is necessary for the purity of the experiment.

I
IOne86 20.01.23

HEU3BECTEH
Windows itself will update the drivers, go to the Windows settings in the system update.
I advise myself to only download dxwebsetup and the latest video card drivers from the office. NVIDIA website.
After that, go to the device manager, if everything is fine (no question marks and exclamation marks), you can try games.

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

I didn’t install anything through third-party software and ran into a sound problem, there is sound in the headphones, but there is no sound in the speakers, Windows itself was rolling, maybe I’m stupid or I don’t understand something

I
IOne86 20.01.23

HEU3BECTEH wrote:
I didn’t install anything through third-party software and ran into a sound problem, there is sound in the headphones, but there is no sound in the speakers, the Windows itself was driving, maybe I’m stupid or don’t understand something
Maybe the speakers are not selected by default by the device? See item 7 https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/%D1%83%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0 %BD%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BC-%D1%81%D0%BE-% D0%B7%D0%B2%D1%83%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC-%D0%B2-windows-73025246-b61c-40fb-671a-2535c7cd56c8#ID0EDBD=Windows_10

N
Nervios 20.01.23

HEU3BECTEH
It is already necessary to climb into the sound settings of the Windows itself, and there to shamanize with the settings. Well, there are a lot of problems on your PC.

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

The fact is that I have a home theater connected via AUX earlier when there was an old Windows after installing a new mother, there were no problems, but now I don’t know what exactly happened

y
yuriko1158 20.01.23

HEU3BECTEH
you need to return to the beginning of the question:
why, and most importantly, what errors did you catch before changing the RAM sticks?

N
Nervios 20.01.23

I delved deeper into this problem, and found it is not recommended to install such a percentage on such a motherboard. In a motherboard with such a processor, * vrm is overheated ... it is necessary to install a processor from the fifth line. Something like this. to these characteristics only 3000, and we don’t know at what frequency it works in the BIOS,

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

yuriko1158
memory management

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

Nervios

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

N
Nervios 20.01.23

HEU3BECTEH
I was looking for info on your motherboard. And so I threw off the info in a personal, maybe it will help. And each connoisseur writes from his bell tower)

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

Nervios
Screen with RAM timings now I will throw off

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

Nervios
No blue screens present at the moment.

N
Nervios 20.01.23

HEU3BECTEH
Yes, I'm not that special and special in this, just a desire to help a person. If there are no blue screens, then it's already progress. And so the above people are not bad advice there helped.

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

I
IOne86 20.01.23

HEU3BECTEH
Games no longer hang after reinstalling Windows? If so, don't touch the timings yet. When you test it properly and everything is fine, then, if you want, you can experiment with reducing the timings, although there is no point in this, in games everything will rest on the video card.

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

IOne86
I drove only in Genshin Impact and realized that it was their problem and not mine, after about 1.5-2 hours the game freezes out of the blue and crashes without errors

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

IOne86 I'll
try some other projects and let you know the result.