3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k_leon 20.01.23 03:38 pm

Dark screen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I was going to feel the latest update, I ran into such a disaster ... the screen is dark after launch, only the minimap is visible and clickable objects are highlighted. Iron corresponds with a margin, firewood updated. Before that, I switched to win 10. Steam and games on the new set. You can walk, interact but in complete darkness.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarKain_PYA 20.01.23

The Poles simply ran out of electricity, which is why it was in the dark. Will have to wait for sunrise :)

M
MONKAM 20.01.23

k_leon
And what kind of computer do you have? Only with this game such problems?

k
k_leon 20.01.23

NVIDIA GeForce 760
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz
RAM 8.00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64 processor
Installed Far Cry 3, 4, 5, Metro Exodus, Skyrim, everything runs without problems.

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

k_leon
Did you run nex gen or the original?

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

k_leon
And sorry, I didn’t understand right away what you wrote for the updated version! and so about the fact that you write that the system is a reserve, then it does not even fit the minimum salary in theory! as in the updated version of the system is higher than in the original!

k
k_leon 20.01.23

Kartonkratos
Opa... I was also guided by the old one. Well okay. I will fix the iron. It's long overdue. Thank you!

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

k_leon
Well, how would your system launch this next gen version, it's just that there will be fewer frames than the original! and the remaster can also be run in both dx12 and dx11, so try running it on 11 direct.