3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurbads 23.11.19 04:57 am

Where to find Summer ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Took a job at the old woman to the clearing house Readon , but I was already there , she said , good , then I came to the house ,she said that the reward in the box , the question of where the box is and where is the Summer ? (and the box is not just the inscription of Dolores)
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 23.11.19

need that summer was alive at the end of the 2nd part

K
Kurbads 23.11.19

Nikotinoz_
purees sohranki , left

J
Jeka_64 23.11.19

Stepan Surzhikov
Summer he in one of the sheds in the attic sitting there you need a ladder to put. And to find the box you need to take the key and open the shed which is closed, and using vidmachenko instinct to find the box.

K
Kurbads 23.11.19

SLeNder-Man
all this has been done , Schalke lost , and the stairs too

V
Vanek2707 23.11.19

Stepan Surzhikov
Throw a save, you will see that there is not

G
GusAr iz Rivii 23.11.19

Wait 4 days
(Petrosian mod activated)

k
krivosheenko1494 23.11.19

and you can name the locations where Summer should be?

L
Lekar23 23.11.19

krivosheenko1494
The quest in zalyp'ya grandmother

K
Kaneki 23.11.19

Damn, and I scored on a box) Can recall how there is a village called, or where there is a box to search?

D
Dakota 23.11.19

Kaneki
The box in the shed, but need a key to open it, you need to look at one of the houses. Where you can still find the corpse zamurovannye and tell about it to the hostess.

L
Lonely Taran 23.11.19

I don't understand... I moved the save from the Witcher 2 which was spared the Summer, no audience with me in the beginning was not. But when I start the quest and arrive at the estate, I met the ghosts, from which I soon got rid of. But the problem is that I never found. I read that there was supposed to be stretching but I didn't have them. I read that ghosts appear there only if you killed the Summer in the previous section. But I'm hell didn't kill him, not killed specifically in order to meet him in the Witcher 3! Tell me, was it like you?

V
Vitaliku76 23.11.19

Lonely Taran
mine was like that. No conversation about the Summer of Gulets I didn't have an audience

D
Dima Kovalinskiy 23.11.19

Lonely Taran
The problem is only one, if you govarit that all did that Summer was in 3 parts, the problem in the beginning. When Geralt is asked to sit down to shave, it needs to approach the Emperor, and there will be 2 choices, 1 kind of a separate topic, and 2 it will be about Summer. After this quest you can find summer in the village with stretch marks.

Z
Zhabzer 23.11.19

Conversation with Voorhies appears only if you create new games you choose with SIMULATION, not a transfer/default state of the world.
I had the same problem after migration save the big bald guy appeared. Scored, and started with simulation.

e
er236 23.11.19

Zhabzer
Hi. And tell me how do I this Simulation is one to do when creating a new game. Once I passed the game completely and DLS too. Dima Kovalinskiy
Here here I have the same. At first all okay. On the second he Herald says (who the hell are you a regular Barber).

D
Damlord 17.07.20

How to find Summer if you have already passed this quest and need to find it, for the last quest in the battle with the wild hunt

b
blackopsmaniac 17.07.20

Damlord
Depends on how you finished the quest. If at the end invited him to kaer Morhen, he will appear in the fortress before the battle, if not, in any way.