3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kiwa777 13.09.19 02:14 am

How to create a hypnotic, if not skill?

The assignment is to create a sleeping pill. All the ingredients are there and no skill. And as I understand it will be possible to swing only at the 5th level. And then what...?
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 13.09.19

kiwa777
It is from the merchants and is sold as other ingredients which are needed for quests.

k
kiwa777 13.09.19

No. The traders only a potion and a bottle. They need to create some stuff in the Studio.

V
Voin1 13.09.19

Traders still usually have a similar quest items. And to create most, if early in the game, then the bonus pack equipment there are also gloves +1 to craft.

s
saa0891 13.09.19

kiwa777
Maybe you're talking about another quest,but on the instructions of Vasco stupid buying 4 bottles with sleeping pills and give to the caretaker of the brothel that he poured his guards.

D
Daniil11993 13.09.19

At the blacksmith there are gloves for +1 to skills, a few more in random places to be found, for pre-order gloves gave, the first partner is a bonus to the craft in friendship with him, the traders sold sleeping potion from burns, gear, etc.

P
PSih2097 13.09.19

I found in the boxes.

k
kiwa777 13.09.19

We must not craft, and +1 science.

R
Raes 13.09.19

The game has upgrades to armor that increase skills type of hacking, etc. check on the blacksmith.

D
Daniil11993 13.09.19

Oops, for crafting potions need science, we need to improve any armor with slots using the table for crafting and gloves on +1 to craft or blacksmith for money. Has met the alchemist in the city of bridge Alliance, he, too, like for money making potions. Easier to buy from merchants, although the armor with improvements to science(to undermine the walls), breaking and energy will save you points and help in the passing game.

T
Treyandznak 17.10.20

Who will explain
I have a quest to do sleeping pills (it takes 4 potions of sleep)
I pumped science into 2, but there's no such recipe for that bug?

j
jigadloff 17.10.20

kiwa777
Yes, just come into contact from the chest in the warehouse of 3 smutts of Nafta (kaftan, pants and boots of a sailor), go to the guard and will be you happiness. In this game, any quest 3-4 ways can be completed.

r
raspisnoy1 17.10.20

jigadloff
set is not needed for dressing-enough one armor/kiras/mcintosh)) shoes and mittens in scrap

d
dilat 17.10.20

In New Serena, the seller

B
Blaster Dark 17.10.20

The alchemist ordered, in "Hikmet's Neighborhood" ... Like, at least the blacksmith in New Serena can upgrade armor and weapons ...