3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xstriiim 20.01.23 03:43 pm

Doesn't load any saves after downgrading to v1.31 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is there any solution other than replaying and taking other people's saves? For me, this is not an option.
I uninstalled Next-gen and installed 1.31, but when I try to load any saves, it says - "This save cannot be loaded because it was made in a newer version of the game."
And yet, you can play next-gen from old saves, don't we work in reverse?

upd. I tried to delete all settings files in the save files, it's useless.
It's a shame, damn it, I reached Novigrad, spent 3 days in Velen. Seeing FPS and even more frequent micro-freezes in Novigrad, that's enough for me. rolled back and here ((
2 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.01.23

xStriiim wrote:
Is there any solution other than replaying and taking other people's saves? For me, this is not an option.
There is a solution, but you are unlikely to like it, download gog repack 1.31 (or some other) everything will definitely work there, I personally did it a long time ago so that there would not be any hemorrhoids with updates and technical problems, well, the main reason is Make sure all mods work properly.

T
Tiberiym 20.01.23

xStriiim
It is impossible, at the very beginning of the game at 4.00, with the consent of the cross-platform save, it says that the save does not work on older versions and vice versa.