3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monster_Crysis 20.01.23 03:45 pm

Merge 2 AMD cards

Good day, perhaps the topic is button accordion, but unfortunately I didn’t figure it out myself (. The computer was last assembled back in 2009. Since then, a lot of "water has flowed under the bridge." How can I combine 2 Radeon 6800 XT cards now?
Mother gigabyte X670 gaming, block 850w I remember there used to be such a CrossFireX technology, some kind of jumper was placed between the cards, but now I don't seem to see such connectors on modern cards.
1 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

starting with my 7000 cards or 200 there is no longer any crossfire bridge. just put 2 or more cards into the nvidia system, they still remained.
but now there is no multi-gpu technology itself. in theory it should be implemented by developers or in theory like that the couple should work for volcano and open gl and also should be implemented by developers and no multi gpu works in cyberpunk. for modern cards at least. so there is no point in dealing with it and the only way to get great graphical performance in pitch is top vids in single.