3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya HIRURG 13.09.19 02:14 am

Map of the area

people someone a map found?? and I once got lost and spent 2 hours looking for my community, went from the initial settlement to the century-old tree and forgot where he came from))
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sargon32 13.09.19

Kostya HIRURG
Card? seriously? the whole point of the game is that the player himself has learned to navigate the terrain.

S
Sigon 13.09.19

Kostya HIRURG
You go to the intelligence and looking for around the icon of their settlement, it is visible on any of rasstoyanii.

B
BAKHSHI 13.09.19

honestly I'm already tired of wandering through forests jungles lakes in search of a. card need OTO get tired without it, and so to think there is not enough need to have a map of the area in the head to keep or to navigate. in the beginning just when in the jungle and then this ass.

C
CblpHuK 13.09.19

BAKHSHI
It is actually easy to remember) 1 time on the left edge of the card until it stops and walk to the right and then through the center and it seems like everything is more or less clear) but for the best effect possible segreti At the beginning of the saber-toothed and pass them the full path) I have 3 so close) current need the cutter it is desirable to have to calm the kitty)

F
Fenomen32 13.09.19

F
Fenomen32 13.09.19

I have to be honest all without a map opened but someone needs do )

d
digitalkid 13.09.19

Yesterday poisoned one Primate to explore. Walked half an hour through an unfamiliar area and oops.. I see icon socket)) Decided that this is the end of the map so made and like you always return. It turned out that at some point, just unfortunate he turned and walked back, but slightly different angle. O_o

t
tim90 13.09.19

Fenomen32
Is the pancake that's where the ocean is, and I it took all his on his quest in the Savannah lost three old men came lo the desert and decided that going the wrong way while returning 2 more adults pissed away, thanks for the map will lead again to the ocean.

K
KillerJo 13.09.19

In the next topic gash on the Russian map, enjoy :)

g
godwarz 13.09.19

Current map with new additions:

Who knows, where are the other gems - send their location, and I'll add them to the map.

b
by_SiD 13.09.19

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/kiss_56kb.1568320230.jpg - here in the cave there is a blue agate, if you go on the water along the coast it can be found

after the patch chtoli names have changed locations, some kid are not the same, for example 4 is called differently, something like number 6