3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VFYV 23.11.19 04:58 am

Will the game be on PC? (Beyond: Two Souls)

The game can be sold in the amount of 3 million, and two + she's got mixed reviews and it porting to PC or its just ported to the PC as Mortal Kombat 10
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
VFYV 23.11.19

The time it took the PS3, so it makes no sense to keep a game exclusive or am I wrong?

777patron777 23.11.19

No,exclusive and exclusive.These games will always remain in the world of PS3.It's a shame of course that the game with such a strong plot,or at least like it on PC!Because PC has many more possibilities,that is, if I released the game on PC, it was twice better graphic settings!And then we'd really seen any game,and a movie=)

N
No more drugs... 23.11.19

As far as I know, Sony is not porting their exclusives to other platforms. Therefore, wait for the PC pointless.

O
Oweal 23.11.19

777patron777
Better? Much better then? It has wound so that she looks MAGICAL wherever he can, PCs have only messed up the system requirements and other garbage. Besides the controller, a big TV, all sorts of vibro-fibro, it all plays a big role in the gameplay, to PC keyboard Yes mouse would be boring to constantly cheto pushing, staring at the monitor. It is only a little play in it, and it immediately becomes clear why it is exclusive.

(it's also completely unfair assessment and not a definite impression of the players would allow the game to pay off)

M
MegaM9so_ 23.11.19

The game will be released on PS 4,so xbox one and possibly on PC,PS 4 because it is entirely made of a PC,and the discs will be the same only now just need them to change on ps ,pc!Best of what would have been 2 of the game!!!!

D
Duke Nukem Total Meltdown 23.11.19

Perhaps in the future will emulators ps3 if they will handle the ps3. You can only run 2D games and 3D to wait.
Emulator released ps1 ps2 psp and ps3 and will be released to wait ische long and maybe a ps4 when the ps5 kansol is a long time to wait and have a powerful computer........

D
Dmitriy Mamoshin 23.11.19

PC Beyond: Two Souls WANT PAI GRAT

W
Werewolf1986 23.11.19

This year wait, epic games store.

A
Aloska 23.11.19

Werewolf1986
in you do nothing.

p
pekabir 23.11.19