3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dvarrr 20.01.23 03:58 pm

Put control left / right on the arrows (Evil West)

If you bet, it turns the camera to the sides, and not a strafe, how to change this jamb? If it is on the A and D buttons, then everything is fine, but I want the arrows. I found a file with Input.ini settings in AppDataLocalHighMoonSavedConfig WindowsNoEditor, it seems that you can write it in it, but how is it right xs)
7 Comments
Sort by:
k
kkillvikk 20.01.23

Buddy, in the file "Input.ini" at the very bottom, you need to remove the turns from the mouse [AxisMappings=TurnRate"Key=Left)
AxisMappings=(AxisName="TurnRate"Key=Right) and check the read-only checkbox in the file properties, reload the game so that is all))).

d
dvarrr 20.01.23

so the point is that I don’t have such lines in the Input.ini file, in general there is nothing with the word Axis

b
baikal61 20.01.23

I managed to solve this problem when I added the following lines to the end of the input.ini file:

I did not check the read-only checkbox.

H
Hand-shouldered 20.01.23

baikal61
If you add these lines, then yes - the arrows stop working like turning the camera.
But another problem appears. ))) The mouse starts to work the other way around. Looking up / down with the mouse works the other way around and even in the settings you can not change it through mouse inversion. There has to be some other way to write this.

b
baikal61 20.01.23

Rukoplechiy
Then you need to remove the minus sign so that it happens:

H
Hand-shouldered 20.01.23

And no - everything you wrote was correct. It’s just that you have a picture and I manually rewrote the values ​​​​and did not notice a minus. It is necessary with a minus and everything is okay. Thank you.

F
FMN1959 20.01.23

Baikal61
Thank you. Happened.)