3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 20.01.23 03:58 pm

Doesn't launch after logo (known method doesn't work) (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Actually hello everyone. Updated PC, got to AS Valhalla. Downloaded. And after the logo, it stupidly does not start.
Now, in 2k22, I would have troubles with the launch of games and dancing with a tambourine ... well, I googled it, including on PG and in other places, people describe what he needs so that the files (or himself) are on the system disk ! What kind of nonsense is this at all, there has never been such a thing in games. The SSD is only 220GB and it's all busy, I'm stupidly not going to stuff a 60 gigabyte assassin there.
Okay, people have described a method about creating a virtual link and copying the sound and video files to the C drive using a program. Can someone tell me how to solve this trouble? don’t go because of the game for a new SSD and reinstall the system .. or buy a face .. (and even now you can’t buy anything from Yubiks in the Russian Federation ..) will it help?
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

Ksedom174
The game is not on the system drive, it works great (license, really). On Steambuy for 2k you can buy

K
Ksedom174 20.01.23

BDmitriy
so I think if you buy and litsuha does not stock up .. it will be a fail .. steambay what is it? xs even, a site like igromagaz or pay ru

L
Lelik_mc_kawaii 20.01.23

Ksedom174
that's right, steamby, steampay, zaka zaka time-tested trading platforms

K
Ksedom174 20.01.23

Lelik_mc_kawai
Well, okay, I won’t break off buying in Steam from December 6, the question of whether it will work or the same incomprehensible non-launches and dances with a tambourine, so far the repack has not launched .. what he needs xs .. through Wirth. links copying sound and video files to the system disk does not help and other methods ..

S
SyLaR72 20.01.23

Ksedom174 Litsuha
will work for anyone, I had exactly the same problem, the pirate did not start beyond the logo and there was also no space on the C drive, and this topic with copying audio and video links did not help me, then I had to take litsuha, and it starts normally, it's the pirate who has some problems with the launch, I think

K
Ksedom174 20.01.23

SyLaR72
Well, if it's so good, I'll wait for the Steam release and buy it (I hope the price tag there is not higher than on any trading floors)

l
leviofan79 20.01.23

My license does not plow on the 11th Windows. None of the methods work...

K
Ksedom174 20.01.23

leviofan79
numb it like .. and you get it bought "in milk" .. lost money, even if you can’t return steam ..

79611522348 20.01.23

leviofan79
the same nonsense, the license for wines 11 does not start - it crashes when choosing the complexity of the main campaign. and if you immediately start ragnarok to execute, then everything loads, except for the main plot
PS appendage worked on Windows 11, but there is no crack with the update of ragnarok acquired litsuhu

K
Ksedom174 20.01.23

In short, yes, the license plows and quietly starts after the logo (win 10), unlike pirates. Why the second ones work for someone, but for someone they don’t .. - a mystery that they just didn’t do it. Okay, for such a game 2k for a complete edition is not a pity for the promotion at all, I bought it in epic games through a friend from Kazakhstan.