3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLACKWATCH 20.01.23 03:58 pm

Giants (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Do they also take you into space with one blow? Is this a bug in general or what?
53 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devijack 20.01.23

and how did you want to be beaten by a 5-meter monster? shoot with a bow or magic, or better yet, climb a hill there they won’t get you, I pumped a bow on them with a bang.

T
Tom[Cat] 20.01.23

Your level is still too low to kick the giants.

h
hitrov2011 20.01.23

at 40 in daedric they are taken out for urpa

N
Noldorn 20.01.23

I am a lvl 37 warrior-thief with two Daedric swords enchanted for 20 fire damage and 20 life stealing, I take out a giant with 3 crits with both hands (the perks of one-handed skills are pumped)

I
It's Dovakin 20.01.23

Today, when he fought with the dragon, xs where the giant came from and let's attack the dragon, he instantly killed him with a fight, ppc ...

n
nighthawkreal 20.01.23

I was able to stab one from the back.

W
Worjas 20.01.23

Hmmm, I had a turn! It means I have a mahach with a dragon, I just shot a couple of arrows into it, then a giant comes running and let's put the dragon in his mouth! I just managed to run up, wave the hammer twice, and the dragon merged! Well, then the giant stepped on me, I scratched my legs in my hands and scratched the lady, I didn’t even take the prey from the dragon and forgot my horse.)))

B
BLACKWATCH 20.01.23

yes, just to look at it, you are amazed .. why do you need Dovakin .. it was possible to just set a couple of giants on dragons)

Y
YurecOgurec 20.01.23

It depends on the dragon, I think if the giant got caught by the oldest dragon, the dragon would have a snack on them.

v
vla-parfenkov 20.01.23

Even when I played Perfect World, I took bosses to cities (so that they merge noobs). Well, here in the game at level 3, I met an ice troll. I did not suffer and just brought him to the village, the guard flunked him. A little later, I met a giant and decided to also bring him to the nearest village, it was guarded by three guards, the giant filled them all up, and then he killed the whole village. What I'm getting at, in Perfect worlde, I introduced bosses to fill up the noobs (sometimes even the gear fell from them), but at the same time not to become a PC. The same can be done in Skyrim. Let's say you don't like the Imperials or the Storm brothers, and you want to destroy their camp, collect gear, but not ruin relations with them (And not only because of this, if you are level 5-10, then it will be difficult for you to clear the camp ), bring the giant there.

l
lion03121998 20.01.23

BLACKWATCH A
5 meter monster throws you into space with one blow of a stick three times your height? Yes, this is a bug. In the end, what did you want? To poke you with his finger?

C
Chester Bennington 20.01.23

This giant dragon takes out in a second.

K
Klin1982 20.01.23

vla-parfenkov
Online nerd detected!

R
Rold 20.01.23

YES lafa these your giants I brought down on the tenth level on the master, with two knives, 30 minutes and he is ready, the main thing is to get used to quickly and on time to press F5 and then F9. And remember how much time he spends on hitting, running and hitting, all the problems. But the dragons they shoot around the area and it's very scary (Although the Dunmer and Nords at the beginning are not a frail bonus to the elements, which helps a lot)

M
Muad'Dib 20.01.23

Stabbed in the back x30. He even poisoned me for paralysis in which case. I was very surprised when he just fell. At all.

L
Lagovaz 20.01.23

Orc lvl 20 with a racial perk I take out with two hits, he usually doesn’t hit me with three. (it was in Dwarven armor, right now I put on ebonite (+120 armor))

A
Andamiriel 20.01.23

at level 17, several fireballs and the giant are put to flight and killed.

m
mGoth 20.01.23

Ah, my first giant killed ... Only the "Heap of Ashes" remained from him.

D
Demonic Wolf 20.01.23

I killed him at level 16 (At first I used my voice ...)

H
Hudson 20.01.23

The giants are cold-bloodedly shot with sniper fire from the nearest stone.