3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nukio 20.01.23 03:58 pm

Your impressions of the game (Knights of Honor 2: Sovereign)

3 Comments
Sort by:
N
Niko71790 20.01.23

not bad, but without voice acting, in the last part at least it was,
although in general it was as if the functions were cut off, in comparison with the original

Z
Zloimamont 20.01.23

Briefly.
Changed construction. Made it more logical. You build, as it were, quarters of a certain direction, and then there are more buildings in it.
Diplomacy is harder.
Trade is limited by distance. Trade is limited to the commodity resource. In short, as in part 1 at the beginning, spamming merchants will not work out in plus for gold.
Added Sort of the ruler. With different feathers.
The pumping of skills for heroes goes for books.
Court classes.
There are few classes of heroes - only five, but they are all as transparent and understandable as possible for study. Marshals lead armies. Clerics are engaged in spiritual matters. Merchants, oddly enough, trade. Diplomats tend to build relationships with neighbors, and spies infiltrating the same neighbors bring benefits, arranging various dirty tricks or simply reporting secret information to the player. The ruler and his children can also belong to any of these classes.
The game is very reminiscent of part 1, but a lot of things have been improved.
Of the minuses.
Optimizon went out the window. I play on medium with maximum anti-aliasing and exactly 60 frames .. You get reflections and at 12 frames per second. And you can't see the difference.
AI sometimes does some kind of game.

I tried to play for Perm this country with 1 city. Started from the beginning 3 times in 4 hours. Damn difficult. The game has become complex and contain more pitfalls and features. But at the same time everything is clear where and what to click. Not Krusetsders 3 or Victoria 3 where you want to cry because of the tables and the entrance threshold.

So far, the impression is purely positive. The game is great for me. But patches are needed. Of the minuses for me. Some of the resources are generated randomly at the start of the game. And because of this, there may be a fail start if the game of res in the city does not give you.

F
Falconjack 20.01.23

The garbage is complete, especially the combat system, like a fool I developed and built to have heavy swordsmen, heavy spearmen and heavy. archers and what? and complete crap they fight on equal footing with the peasants, that is, 3000 men endure my 2300 heavy swordsmen, spearmen, archers and boyar cavalry, the marshal is fully pumped. It just doesn’t happen that one warrior in heavy armor and trained in real life cost 5 men with pitchforks