3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Constantine777 23.11.19 04:58 am

everyone who knows about the mod \"the curse dagobas\" (Freelancer)

Hello, Dear!! please help! Playing the curse dagobas can't pass a level in Cambridge where I need to save a woman from Pirates - they are about 10 and everyone on the titans is a 2 or 3 mission ! maybe there's a secret, or the other way of passing this mission! in fact, everything would be fine but their ability to use nanobots I just vybeshivaet, while I am not a fan of this!!!P. D. Supplement shocking in its scale, size of the universe... wouldn't want you to throw this kind of thing, so help please who than can!!:)
thank you in advance and waiting for an answer !!
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
senyaarseniy 23.11.19

take pobolshe nanobots and shield batteries and God help you

W
WWB_777 23.11.19

>and God help you
it's a lot - cruiser be enough ;)

-
-berber- 23.11.19

Use in combat flying at the inertia, ie with zaglushiny engine( default engine is switched off the button Z) use only with the accelerator (tab).

R
Rfs_pilot 23.11.19

People, tell me please, as to the first mission in Demobase? and then on the 0 level has no desire to be...

a
ant-ares 23.11.19

People, where to get fashion on a FL? And there in the Internet online server, cheto network t and there in the server list the zeros? Maybe a firewall port does not pass, and then what to do? Tell me who knows.

G
Gibrid Snorka 23.11.19

what this mod give the link above

V
Vovtcheg 23.11.19

People, please tell me how to pass the mission in the alpha of shadows? Sends me straight to a white giant ( the type of hole hopping and alpha) thanks in Advance.

i
izvand 23.11.19

Good afternoon. Guys please tell me (who passed AP) how to get out of system Colorado, after popadaesh system nomad 3 and recognize that Trent's Fort or the decider?

L
LAW18 23.11.19

LOOK WHERE THE HOLE IS

d
dima1989 23.11.19

znaidi file PerfOptions.ini and in the drain DIFFICULTY_SCALE 1.00 change to 0.00 and you are not scared titani

e
egor-19090.filippov 23.11.19

how to Mysia in Maracaibo where the base rogue?

e
egor-19090.filippov 23.11.19

дима1989
go to DATA\constans.ini open with Notepad and amenai
CRUISING_SPEED = 300 CRUISING_SPEED = N N=the speed that you were flying around in marshawn engine

K
K0MAH4 23.11.19

egor-19090.filippov
http://www.elite-games.ru/freelancer/dangobash/pdmission07.shtml

e
egor-19090 23.11.19

can give sohranenie 12 mission go LSV (or Uzers)\Username\My Documents\My Games\Freelancer\actts\Singe Player\AvtoSave.fl come in freelancer and fly to the jump hole and then otkriva this folder and upload this file to the Internet and give the link

V
Vsevolod Tyabin 23.11.19

In short, don't worry go to my documents and type in the search engine perfoptions.ini open it there below there is a line DIFFICULTY_SCALE = 1.00 replace 1 to 0 and get DIFFICULTY_SCALE = 0.00 you get immortality. just do not run into the planet and then vzorvalsya