3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEUX101 23.11.19 04:58 am

problem with ANNO 2070 Uplay PC (no Russian language) (Anno 2070)

In General, I downloaded the install through Uplay PC, the choice of the language was that Russian there. I spat and all the same installed, I thought that the game itself will change. Broken off. People, tell me where the crack for the latest version to download, or how to change the language of installed games. Thanks in advance.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amathae 23.11.19

DEUX101
everything is much easier Googles in the net you need a torrent Anno2070DeluxeEdition(ND) not repak and that tablet were separate. In these hands the Russian version of Anno 2070 from the new disk without any changes. Simply stavish and wives your key when you first run the updates he downloaded the UPLAY client and all Regis account apley privatives to it installed the game(he would ask) and you will have happiness. Good luck. There will be problems gradually can paint that for anything.

R
RAMAN KAVALIOU 23.11.19

I have a problem with AutoPatcher - the game constantly requires rebooting when you entered the main menu and so on indefinitely. And the English version is fine...

V
Vikki_vik 23.11.19

AutoPatcher with the addition of Deep Ocean DLC is buggy as downloaded from UPlay and other third-party Repack of the assemblies. There is the Assembly which is bypassed. (Uplay, the New CD (Russian localization), repak from Phoenix, from SxSx and others)...
But very helpful method that I described in another topic, so just copy this method here.

1) Downloaded the Russian version of the Repack (I have all DLC purchased in UPlay - ANNO 2070 Deluxe Edition)
2) Install and delete everything sohranki set up by the installer and Repack the file Steam_app.dll at the root of the game (because it blocks the ads.)
3) Run AutoPatcher and wait until the patcher will update all the files.
4) then remove the patcher (because it begins to fail, opens and closes endlessly giving to start the game)
5) start the game, when run, it asks to enter license key. Enter the key and play... All add-ons activated, the key should be automatically enabled.

http://forums.playground.ru/anno_2070/problema_s_litsenziey-786978/

A
ALEX SS 23.11.19

and what Rus language on individuals to supply the game does not? - bought a license and such an ass now.