3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nj21 20.01.23 04:03 pm

Replaced the processor and away we go

Good afternoon, gentlemen. The problem does not give me rest.
I replaced my i3 8100 with i5 9600kf. recovery" at this point, the download freezes and nothing happens. Everything works fine with the old stone, I tried it. On the new one, the same parsley again.
I tried to reinstall Windu, gave priority to the flash card and the PC hung at the moment of loading from the logo of the board. Right now I closed the contacts to reset the settings and took out the battery for 15 minutes, I will collect it.
Prompt ideas?
I downloaded firewood for a fee, changed it to an old one, downloaded it.
I inserted a new stone and no changes. I downloaded it from the site.
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

Nj21
Well, either the new percent is not working, or the firmware of the board does not fit it!

N
Nj21 20.01.23

Resetting BIOS settings did not help, it also hung during the preparation of automatic recovery.

N
Nj21 20.01.23

Kartonkratos
How to check if the firmware is suitable and how to fix it?

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.01.23

Nj21 9600kf is also suddenly different - newer kernel revisions may not be supported. Most likely, the percentage of the latest revision - so you need a BIOS 2201 - but the current version of the Core i5-9600KF (3.7GHz, 95W, L3: 9M, 6C, rev.R0) is declared on the site - for the BIOS version 1404.

Check on the Asus website - technical support-supported processors. The BIOS version should be displayed on boot.

N
Nj21 20.01.23

Sweety_Mustard
BIOS Version 0802

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.01.23

Nj21
So you need to return the old percent back, change the BIOS downloaded from the asus site - and then install a new percent.
exile in pm threw