3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
macsim702 20.01.23 04:05 pm

Melee or ranged combat? (The Callisto Protocol)

Tell me, is there any point in this game to download ranged weapons? or all the same, all the glasses in a baton? I really want to shoot, and not mutozit mobs in close combat, dodging constantly.
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.01.23

macsim702 It
makes sense to pump a pistol or a shotgun, firstly it’s convenient to do finishing moves during a melee attack, well, you can shoot the head of reptiles who spit, drobash is still very useful against monsters that run fast on four legs, but they only come across in the sewers, then on locations there are practically none, crushing and against bosses is great.

c
cola13 20.01.23

macsim702
shotgun "skunk" and a glove, a combat pistol is better not to pick up. cartridges will constantly fall towards him (the gun itself is a usles object).

m
macsim702 20.01.23

saa0891
pistol and shotgun, which are the very first given in the story? there they seem to give a gun and a more powerful shotgun

m
macsim702 20.01.23

cola13
and the very first gun is also used? the skunk shotgun seems to be low-powered, there they will give a powerful one further. I also have 1500 credits now. what improvements on the glove to download first? so I understand the strength and speed of reloading?

c
cola13 20.01.23

macsim702
nenene, the shotgun that will be given further will be weaker. I don't use my first pistol much. On the glove: the main thing is that the enemies would fly to the peaks and beyond the map more often

s
saa0891 20.01.23

macsim702 wrote:
pistol and shotgun, which are the very first given in the story? there they seem to give a pistol and a more powerful shotgun
. The first pistol and the Skunk shotgun are more powerful (the second shotgun has the last improvement, it’s powerful, but it’s expensive and spends a lot of ammo), besides, you get the Skunk shotgun drawing almost at the very beginning.

Now I went to the maximum difficulty and I’ll say that without a shotgun it’s almost impossible to fill up the bosses there, the two-headed one appears several times, at some moments you don’t have to kill him, but I still killed because they give an expensive part for him, and the Skunk shotgun can’t be replaced against him, and he has another very useful bonus, he stuns the boss very often, and then do whatever you want with him.

By the way, a very simple tactic for killing monsters at the last levels, they almost all mutate there after being hit or shot, and if there are no spikes on the wall to quickly kill them, then just pull it and throw it into the wall in front of you, it starts to mutate 1-2 shots into the tentacles from a pistol and he is a corpse, quickly, efficiently and simply.

z
zubastik64 20.01.23

Surprise people who replay this miserable game, and even at maximum difficulty.

C
Caliscan 20.01.23

All guns created on the workbench have a huge minus - these are attachments for the pistol grip, so in order to change them you have to select them in the list and wait a long time for the change animation, which is easily canceled by attacking or dodging the enemy and you have to wait again. Ideally, do not create this skunk at all, although it is more powerful and comes across earlier, but walk around with a police shotgun and a pistol. Then you won't get extra ammo, and you can quickly change weapons using the left arrow on the gamepad

m
macsim702 20.01.23

saa0891
got it, ATP. and on a glove you will not prompt what to swing first of all? I have 1500 credits for it now. I tried to upgrade the reload speed to 2 and still reloads hellishly long, and holds the mob for only a couple of seconds.

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

Only a police shotgun if possible (well, or a skunk shotgun) and a glove is a must, useless pistols should never be downloaded, and an assault rifle at the end is also desirable.

s
slipnot6 20.01.23

macsim702
Swing the glove first for damage from throws, then for capacity, and at the very end for recovery. Batteries for it to you and so it will be normal to fall.
Another tip about throwing enemies - try to throw them at other enemies that are at an average distance (if they are close - there will be almost no damage) or at uneven surfaces - boxes, barrels, etc., if there are no traps. It seemed to me that the damage from this is more than if you throw it at even walls - basically it turned out to one-shot or seriously cripple the enemy with a pumped glove for 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 3 throw strength on hard.

s
saa0891 20.01.23

macsim702 wrote:
understood, ATP. and on a glove you will not prompt what to swing first of all?
The first for damage so that you can throw enemies further, if there are no mechanisms about which you can kill monsters, failures are very common in locations, you can throw them there, sometimes there are gears that also cause colossal damage (but they are rare), and the second is of course, the charge is enough to grab it for several times, and then recharge, in general, it is desirable to pump all three parameters at least twice.

W
Wing42 20.01.23

zubastik64
Surprise people who put their penny where they don't need to.