3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Temix 20.01.23 04:12 pm

Bad weather! Where is she??? (Far Cry 2)

As you remember from the video, the developers showed a hurricane strong wind and rain, I have a question where is it ?? Did they cut it out???
78 Comments
Sort by:
f
fan 20.01.23

but when they go...

A
AAAAAArKAn 20.01.23

I was knocked down by 5 buffaloes once in the rain

S
Strel Ok 20.01.23

And I was almost eaten by a tiger during a sandstorm. I hop into the river, and there are crocodiles! Well, I went with the flow. I swam, swam from them, then the rain began to be very strong, and I was almost washed away into the waterfall)))
Oh yes, I almost forgot, I still had branches broken off from the wind, they flew after me when I flew into the waterfall :)

G
GeraltWhiteWolf 20.01.23

At night you can meet both rain and thunderstorms, at least I had them.

I
Igorun54rus 20.01.23

Finally, it rarely rains in Africa. But WHAT !! there if you walk in the rain somewhere waist-deep or even more it will flood

A
Andre Vault Boy 20.01.23

Crysis had tornadoes. all events are calculated on the fly. there are no scripts. Therefore, it can rain for 2 minutes, and then the sun will burn for 3 days. But still, designers need to pay more attention to weather effects, and not leave everything to chance

M
Max3424 20.01.23

this is Africa there and there should be less rainfall and more sun

S
SES 20.01.23

I saw rain 3 times at home, storms, there was no wind and hail too ((

W
WoroH 20.01.23

I remember there was a theme in Morrowind when you overwrite some data in an ini file and the weather changed as you like. I have always established that if it rains, it is so torrential and long. I just love rain. Maybe Farcray also has this?

A
Andrew96 20.01.23

Well, very rarely, but there is rain and cloudy weather in the game

v
vsem76 20.01.23

people, remember when you are in a taxi you drive past a fire and the taxi driver says that it is the dry season now? could it be dry? I believe that the weather in the far region is calculated perfectly, I will develop a test

F
Ferz777 20.01.23

+1, well done. There are rains and visibility deteriorates to 5 meters.

B
Baoo 20.01.23

Anyone who wants to see the rains and hurricanes in "FarCray", I recommend walking more.

B
Baoo 20.01.23

I'll fix the quarrel in FarCry2.

g
gynx 20.01.23

everything is there

L
LageRMan 20.01.23

Once I saw such weather, though when I was in the jungle, it was a little uncomfortable but funny.

K
Knull 20.01.23

this topic is still relevant.

P
Pomper power 20.01.23

Knull
HZ how relevant it is, for the passage I had 4-5 hurricanes and a dozen rains. 21 hours of gameplay.