3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 20.01.23 04:12 pm

Russian language in the game, sound localization (The Callisto Protocol)

The text is translated.. Voice acting - no. The interface will be translated. We are waiting for goodness from RG MVO (live conversations with obscenities).
20 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.01.23

z
zubastik64 20.01.23

And it's better not to wait. The game is fucking shit! I'd rather go through Uncharted again!

23hudo 20.01.23

zubastik64
Well, not fierce shit, don't go too far. With optimization, they adjusted it to the fullest, of course, but the game itself is very ok)

N
Nikita Drozdov 20.01.23

23hudo
But here's the fucking shit optimization

S
Stanislav_K 20.01.23

zubastik64
You should not have bought this game on PS 5 and not any friezes, from the word at all, 4 to RED Racing. Well, with a PC, maybe wait and they will make the optimization standards =)

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

Stanislav_K
I watched a YouTube stream on PS5, there are also small microgags, but not in the gameplay, but in visualizations, in cutscenes, in animation movements that do not depend on the player.

S
Stanislav_K 20.01.23

DEDGAMER
But I don't know, I'm playing with the Quality mode I haven't seen yet. But the game obviously went to me just like A Plague Tale Requiem, awesome games actually =)

D
Dakini 20.01.23

Am I the only one still waiting for the voice acting for A Plague Tale Requiem?

S
Stanislav_K 20.01.23

Dakini
Well, I don't know about that, although the voice acting would not hurt, but it's not bad either =) I put the French voice acting and that's it. The fact is that I found PS One and there were most games with English voice acting and even there were no subtitles + So it’s no stranger to write yes in Russian, go there and bring it. So if there is no Russian voice acting, then I personally won’t be very upset. Yes, it will be a little unpleasant, but we are such a people that we get used to everything in general, something like this =) Well, I wish everyone good health, more positive emotions from games or something and health to all)

R
Roman36346 20.01.23

zubastik64
go fuck yourself, your ancharted is boring and boring, and callisto protocol topchik is better than grandfather space

S
Stanislav_K 20.01.23

Roman36346
I also went to play on PS5

A
AlekseiP 20.01.23

Roman36346
agrees with you, callisto-theme !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b
brock samson 20.01.23

game norms optimization also without rofl

a
axl1997 20.01.23

Fundraising for full localization in the MVO group has already been announced. The goal is 350,000 rubles.
https://vk.com/mvo_team

s
saa0891 20.01.23

axl1997 I
used to want to donate, but now I don’t even know because the game disappointed, although I’ll probably support it anyway, this team makes great voiceovers.

Donated 400 rubles.

z
zubastik64 20.01.23

Roman36346
Oh! I ran into some shkolota. Play son, play, bang-bang shooting games, horror, just according to your intellect ..

a
axl1997 20.01.23

saa0891
Yes, I myself supported them with a ruble, although the game also somewhat disappointed me. Studios such as MVO and GamesVoice are giving us all a chance to stay with Russian voice acting in games during this difficult time.

S
Saints319 20.01.23

Stanislav_K
Man, what the hell is RED Racing? At least learn how to write correctly technology
In any case, graphics on a PC will be better

C
Coburn86 20.01.23

Brock Samson
Well, yes. on the 1st day I had to set the average settings to play. Yesterday I switched to high, everything is fine now! If anything, vidyuha: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, so everything was slowly fixed. And in general, I'm sure that with what attitude you take up the matter, it will pass, so I'll be honest, the game is cool!

V
Valeriy13 26.01.23

zubastik64
So go through that shit.