3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
|
|666|Reaper 20.01.23 04:25 pm

Story (BioShock)

I liked the demo but it seemed to me that the plot was a banplen type, looking for one crazy city that is known about the plot write here !!!!
85 Comments
Sort by:
S
S_evil 20.01.23

Do you kill at the very end of the fountain? And then I forgot...

-
-Iskander- 20.01.23

The plot is super.

D
DarMut _mh 20.01.23

HankoK [Come Schaub to leave]
- "the submarine belonged to Fontaine, who was in cahoots with Ryan from the very beginning."
What nonsense: they were never in cahoots.

D
DarMut _mh 20.01.23

I only got here because I was looking for a discussion on why Ryan ordered to kill himself, but even here there are only a couple of comments in passing.
The plot of the game is very deep; in order not to engage in nonsense guesses, it is better to read on the wiki about all the main characters.

D
DarMut _mh 20.01.23

Here, I found a comment from a certain person with whom I agree.
"Damn Andrew Ryan killed himself? What's the point, you tell me? The man figured out your secret and took complete control over you - so why the hell did he use his newfound power to say "Kill me"? Oh, yes, he didn’t could kill you. And so what? What prevented him from saying "Turn off the radio so that Atlas can't boss you around anymore, lock yourself in a room somewhere in the corner, and don't shine?". And after all, not only was he done with He didn't even bother to stop you from turning off the self-destruction of the city that he had turned on. What the hell is it? Ryan is a fighter, not a suicide. Yes, he could go to the bottom with his ship - but not without him! And he certainly wouldn't sink himself and the ship if he didn't have to. So, as cool as Andrew's death scene is, it's also the dumbest in the game.and only."

I also think this point is very illogical. In reality, such a person would have acted differently. But in the game, the developers sacrificed logic for the sake of the type of entertainment.