3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titan_1 20.01.23 04:25 pm

How to choose/throw throwing knives? (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

It's a strange question, but I can't find the key for throwing knives anywhere in the settings. They are not selected by keys 1-4, nor by the wheel. The "aim" button doesn't work either. How to throw them?
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Loken 20.01.23

You open your inventory, click in the "devices" slot, in the same place where the UV lamp, bombs, etc., select throwing knives in one of the slots. In the game, you select them with the active device and press the corresponding button for using devices.

T
Titan_1 20.01.23

Loken
I have it in my tool slot. How to use it? In the assignment of the game keys, I did not find the item "devices"

b
benites 20.01.23

See what the character throws when you press the wheel and replace it with knives in quick access

L
Loken 20.01.23

Titan_1
In the control settings, the "actions" tab, the topmost button "use accessory", knives will be thrown at it when they are selected as the active "accessory".
These "accessories" are changed by the button, which in the control settings is called "alternate equipment", located in the "quick selection" tab.
I don’t remember what the default buttons are, everything has been changed for me.

T
Titan_1 20.01.23

Loken
Thank you! I never thought that throwing knives are an accessory :D