3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimanizm 23.11.19 05:05 am

Is it possible to hack the game for skill points? (The Council)

The first episode I was already in, but I really wonder how will the game if the character will be immediately pumped. Does anyone know how to hack skill points? If you have worked with cheat engine can follow any responses to paint step by step?
38 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glykq 23.11.19

Tell me how to reset points ? Has anyone found a way?

N
Nick Carter 23.11.19

urgent! how to reset skills? play impossible because of the inept trainer antifan!

B
BearWild 23.11.19

Nick Carter
Hi, not found the case method?

V
Voodi 23.11.19

BearWild
to reset all, you can only do 0 if not racked at least one point and further in the game you should try not to inject otherwise only from the beginning of the head start

F
Farxont 23.11.19

Voodi
So how to make it? Describe step by step. Program (version if that's important) and all the movements in it from the beginning to the final.

F
Farxont 23.11.19

Voodi
Clarify - the moment when the 4 points and only one can be distributed.

V
Voodi 23.11.19

Farxont
shake Cheat Engine choose the address type, the double and scan type to search between 1 and 1, spend one point and click to scan, then cancel the game this point in the program change the type of search exact value 0, continue scan 1 and 0, spending and removing points until you find the desired address, add to the lower table by double-clicking and spend in the game one point in the program change the value to 1 more than you have total points that you have already spent one. You said 4 points, so write 5 and when canceled its one the number of available points will go to 0. The screenshots showed already the last stage, where the address was found https://imgur.com/a/mG1qZcF
if Chet did not work then forget it

F
Farxont 23.11.19

Voodi
Voodi wrote:
continue scan 1 and 0, spending and removing points until you find the right address
What is the range to look for? With all the zeal I can't keep up and the lack of punctuation in the right places. You write from a position of knowing - for the teapot, subconsciously omitting some of the details that you've on the machine, and in fact, this nuance is key.

F
Farxont 23.11.19

Voodi
Damn, if it was stupidly done in Art Mani... Alas, the ITA Engin for me - a dark forest.

V
Voodi 23.11.19

Farxont
it's the same program, just someone tube, download Softonic can help... if the video will not come then I think the cheats is not yours

A
AmatrixXx 23.11.19

Konstantin Evdokimov
this is magic =\

m
mjikolp 23.11.19

Voodi
Chet screwed. I have 8 free points and only one place where they can spend. Find the address. The problem is that if I do not change anything, change the address to 7, all set to zero, but all slots are occupied and the next Chapter, nothing can be done. But if in on the video I'm going to cancel, that I did not put I still canceled for the same 8 points. And, accordingly, cannot continue.

V
Voodi 23.11.19

mjikolp but you need to do 1 more than the original number (9 if understand you correctly), you did not read or watched the video

m
mjikolp 23.11.19

Voodi
The fact of the matter is that I do. But some problem in another. Can version of the game?
If I change the number in Cheat Engine and write off points, the total number of points is changed perfectly. But if I first copied, then changed the number in Cheat Engine 9 (and any other in General), then canceled again 8 points. Always. That is, if you cancel Cheat Engine is not operating. Only when you write off. Perhaps the wrong address was found, but there only one which is stable and does not jump by itself.

V
Voodi 23.11.19

mjikolp
well, it means without personal observation can't help

k
kfmdm 23.11.19

mjikolp
So you need to put breakpoint to the address you found change the value in the game, to see the debugger output for breakpoint, go to listing, to prtraceroute code and understand how it works, then write a aob script, replacing the original code on your. In this case, points don't have to search every time.
You can still try to find the real pointer to the address(can be several levels of nesting, I had a maximum of 7), but as for me, it is much easier to use a code-cave to implement your code, but in this case, if the protection on self-test, will have to patch the protection.

And look for the value under dma is I don't even know the level of some wretched ArtMoney, or a simple console scanmem.

m
mjikolp 23.11.19

kfmdm

I must admit my knowledge is barely enough to at least part of the writing to understand. Well, no code in assembler nor in another language I do not understand, but the search index completely.
Okay. To clarify, nothing for me. Understand what a chore it is to explain for not groping people. Smoke forums, and videos based on your message. Maybe it will turn out.

k
kfmdm 23.11.19

mjikolp
If something is unclear from the manual to it, feel free to ask. I assume the main problem you will create a code change associated with the change float and double, because decimal into binary CPU is a crutch.

PS I couldn't answer, because I long to work and I can't play, but sooner or later I all the same answer. Write BOS.