3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 13.09.19 02:15 am

Series SUPER(S)

there was spalmati characteristics and the alleged prices on super series om te Khe cards
amid otdelnyh 2060 looks like a fierce stump ,with a difference in price with the S version 3 rubles ,I feel sorry for those who bought standartu 2060 ,when for the same price you can take count 2070
59 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 13.09.19

what they do primerely ,pilitowska 2060S for 1K more than the standard from NVIDIA ,where it knows

simple 2060 for 25K and S 34 9K difference ,but from the manufacturer to 1K WTF keep the price tag while HYIP are not to be held until the fall?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 13.09.19

SPR1GGAN
You still forgot to specify
Спойлерhttps://www.nvidia.com/ru-ru/titan/titan-rtx/
Videos for peg there are one or two cards) And then there was one bit.
Price - delusion.

S
SPR1GGAN 13.09.19

already more humane prices pagesgay with a new delivery

Spoiler

p
potter790 13.09.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
already walee human prices pagesgay with a new delivery
Yeah, just drive until the time, perhaps with trains tabset. ))
https://hardprice.ru/660527-videokarta-gigabyte-geforce-rtx-2060-super-gaming-oc-8gb

S
SPR1GGAN 13.09.19

potter790
XS in my city listed there ,on the screen it shows 1 in the store

p
potter790 13.09.19

SPR1GGAN
Gigabaytami gaming no. And gaming winforce anywhere else yet.

B
BIG_CrasheR 13.09.19

Waiting for 2070супер 35), Preferably ventouse or policy (both cheap with the rules of ohladom).

D
DemonXL1080 13.09.19

BIG_CrasheR
In Moscow already there, firing Jetstream, 35100р.

B
BIG_CrasheR 13.09.19

2080супер from Gigi has brought for 60 rubles. Design topic.

S
SPR1GGAN 13.09.19

citylink crushes competitor's price tag))
the CSN 2060S for the price of 2070 at citylink

B
BIG_CrasheR 13.09.19

There within the boutiques, closeout 2070 super from Gigi valve 3 for 33.

S
SPR1GGAN 13.09.19

BIG_CrasheR
all brazed welded shut?) and then cheto -10K fatty too

B
BIG_CrasheR 13.09.19

SPR1GGAN
All new, prenova for sale that morning ended. He did not take, because I was discouraged to take chenit from Gigi.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.09.19

well, not quite so much on the first charts. 2060с slightly more expensive and slightly slower 2060 2070 usual
and the difference is less than $ 100 well she kind of
would have been interesting if say out 2080ти super which would be top on steroids in a result anyone who bought the top wouldn't be top even with the actual shortage of power in modern games PEK-PEK

G
GeRR_Praetorian 13.09.19

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
the actual shortage of power in modern games
In modern games, just a very long time there is no lack of power. Those days are gone, when cards such as 8800 ultra, gtx 590-690 missing for a few years. Now that 1080ti, 2080ti, 2080ti or the same super Titan lasts for two or three years. And these cards are hard loaded not only from the game of Yubisofta, but there are quite a few other over-demanding projects that are not there, you can have these cards.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.09.19

GeRR_Praetorian wrote:
In modern games, just a very long time there is no lack of power.
in games that support p and the actual cards plus high resolution the lack of power just is
the rest of it (the lack of power top of the card) usually falls towards the end of the console cycle and appears at the end of the start of a new cycle for UltraNav

G
GeRR_Praetorian 13.09.19

MunchkiN 616
Stop, stop))) I'm not much is not so written!!!))))
Instead of the word deficit I thought about the word excess of the power. In short, upside down!
I had to write so:
In modern games, just for a long time there is excess capacity. Those days are gone, when cards such as 8800 ultra, gtx 590-690 missing for a few years. Now that 1080ti, 2080ti, 2080ti or the same super Titan lasts for two or three years. And these cards are hard loaded not only from the game of Yubisofta, but there are quite a few other over-demanding projects that are not there, you can have these cards.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.09.19

GeRR_Praetorian
some sort of Pitch confusion
take for example the past generation of consoles. it is characterized by the fact that the games came out bad Pitch improved almost straight ports. therefore, it was possible to buy dh11 generation for example 480гтх or 5ххх there any Radeon and be in General provided less tolerable gaming performance almost to the end of the console cycle if not to get carried away antialising and 1080p was the top resolution.
in fact, cards are always needed for ultra on the rise and in those days it was desirable to have 2 cards in SLI or cross fire. (actually 590-690гтх is 2 cards on one bus) 8800 ultra I do not know anyone there what was missing (obviously not ultra-peck-peck). and generally acted empirical pravelo 1 top card for 2 years now and it actually works.
further same story - just cards 580-680 not have enough memory so they quickly went for scrap. (and the current generation is more competition memory up to 8GB for me) then the situation developed quite systematically according to the above empirical Pitch law. just at some point, 1080p was not a top resolution so I don't see to much sense to be surprised that what some 1080ти great lupset some merrymaking in full BH and only p she moved in. this is about how to take 580гтх or 6970 Radeon - they, too, would have been good with games in 720-900p at the time.
therefore, from the point of view of good Pitch boyar generally no special jumps maximum demands not just when it comes nekakaya new flash technology it may lead to unplanned upgrade (for example, this p) and the rest buy the top time the black generation and that's all.
from the point of view, less honorable Peck boar, living on the bottom of the game khig-Indah (Aki 1070гтх her out there for how many years...) - they feel sudd burning and discomfort about the junction pocola and the first years of a console's reign.
well, there are fans of fishing of end and middle end all about the same just more acute searing pain as for example with all sorts of 660гтх - 760гтх when the card is new and seems okay, nothing really pulls. about how it was with all sorts of gefors 8600 9600 and all sorts of 250, 9800гт and the like. but they pravelo and not staying in a Valhalla of grauation new top games. now how the contrary in my opinion to some sort of 960 4GB can in principle play all modern although the card is not new and not top-end and overall progress while stuck in 2015 therefore for this category of players in General is favorable

S
SPR1GGAN 13.09.19

in my opinion the only 2060S with DVI port
https://www.citilink.ru/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/parts/videocards/1160698/

as you klad? how much is enough ?