3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Beschetnov 26.01.23 01:13 pm

Crashes directly to the menu when trying to enter the settings (Forspoken)

Greetings to all. I have such a problem that the game crashes into the menu when you click on the settings buttons, download the game and licenses. You can start a new game, but it also crashes when you try to pause during the first cutscene and in the cutscene itself, when Frey enters the courthouse, her face appears and that's it, crash. At the same time, there are no errors, the game closes stupidly and that's it. Has anyone else had the same problem, does anyone have a solution?
My hardware:
Processor Xeon e5 2620v1
RAM 16gb
Video card RX 580 8GB
SSD NVME on 512gb
Operating system Windows 10 lite
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bradion08 26.01.23

Alexey Beschetnov
Exactly the same problem

G
Gr Prickly 26.01.23

Same bullshit...🤨

P
Pavel Rally 26.01.23

Aleksey Beschetnov
You need to write the Windows version, for example Windows 10 (22H2) and write whether the video driver is updated.

S
Stas Sklyar 26.01.23

12400, 2060super and 16opera are all fine. Opera eats 29 out of 16 missing from the ssd takes. Windows 11 license with latest updates.

j
justorangewall 26.01.23

Aleksey Beschetnov the
difference is in the process (it costs 5 3600), but the situation is exactly the same with the departure.

on the Internet, many people have encountered this problem on AMD 500 series cards. the developers began to zealously release firewood for a new line of video cards, but they forgot about the old ones. and apparently all the troubles in the driver (my personal theory is taken from the Internet)

B
Base Bazovich 26.01.23

I tried to play the demo and stream it ... the result - torn hair on the jo, then the broadcast crashed when the game started (along with the game), then the game just crashed, then it didn’t load. As a result, from time to time, on the 7th, I managed to play during the broadcast, but when I opened the map, the game stably fell out, reached the first shelter, and that's it, as soon as you choose spells, the game crashes into crit ... I really sympathize with those who also gave money for this. Against this background, even Cyberpuk fades, at least there was graphics, nothing here, but the fps is around 40.
Ryzen 5600@4500Mhz16Ram2070 (it's buggy on win 10, on win 11)

D
DEDGAMER 26.01.23

Baza Bazovich
This is a game for the elite, who has the coolest computers, where did you go with your system manager characteristics? I also have 40fps on the rx6800xt, though there hasn’t been a single flight yet, so I sympathize with you.

i
ikarab 26.01.23

Did you update your vidyuhi drivers? Did you update directX libraries?

A
Alexey Beschetnov 26.01.23

ikarab The
latest firewood from 11/30/22 is no newer.

A
Alexey Beschetnov 26.01.23

DEDGAMER
With my rx 580, it shows 60-80 fps in the performance test and in the end it also crashes like the first cutscene without errors without anything

S
Skvizgar 26.01.23

Damn, guys, even the game itself tells you "Don't play", and you are trying to solve this "problem".

j
justorangewall 26.01.23

I have been waiting for this game for a long time. and I like the style of the game itself (although the world is the same as the elder ring - stupidly empty).
PS I saw a stream of one person with a 4080 i9-13800 card and 32 gigabytes. graph ultra- 40-50 fps
Apparently we will have to wait for patches, as in cyberpunk, to stabilize the picture and the game itself.

D
DEDGAMER 26.01.23

justorangewall
C'mon, you can safely play with 4080 by turning on dlss, if I somehow made playability at 60fps in 4k on rx6800xt using fsr and lowering some parameters in the settings to the standard, but yes, this is already the edge.

D
DEDGAMER 26.01.23

Aleksey Beschetnov
This is only if in full hd such fps

j
justorangewall 26.01.23

maybe someone knows how to cheat the game settings in the game files?