3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Datron 26.01.23 01:23 pm

For those who started playing on yuzu emulator (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

for those who started playing on the yuzu emulator and not only, a manual for avid

cheaters for the pleasure of playing THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD
Hacking the number of arrows of materials and food will not be difficult for most users of the Cheat Engine and ArtMoney programs, the search for values ​​u200bu200bis carried out through the search for a standard number - type 4 bytes. Hearts are also easily hacked. Every full heart is the number 4. At the beginning of the game you have 3 hearts, which means at full health it is 12 - type 4 bytes. Endurance also breaks easily, if I'm not mistaken initially this value is 1000 - with a point of 4 bytes. It remains to find and freeze these two parameters at the maximum value. Hacking the durability of items (bows, weapons, shields) is also not difficult, this is a 4-byte value. Items typically have durability in the range of 1000 to about 10000, possibly more. Each bow or staff shot, hit by an enemy on your shield, hit with a physical weapon on an enemy or a tree always takes away the value of 100.
These are all recommendations for hacking what should be enough to enjoy the game for the cheater.
To facilitate the search for all of the above, I recommend that you always start hacking with stamina, you can even create a table with two numbers - stamina and life energy and replace both of these values ​​u200bu200bin the correct ones according to the found value of stamina in the table with the auto-replacement function (optionally present in ArtMoney), and then for facilitate searches and save time and system resources to set the range of addresses to be searched.
For example, if the value of endurance and life energy is at 027CFD8C3EDC, then the search address range will be between 027CE08C3EDC -

027CFB0C3EDC

Life energy at the start of the game has a value - 12 (3 hearts) at full pumping - 120 (30 hearts)
stamina at the start of the game has a value - 1000 at full pumping has a value of 3000. each increment adds 200 units
0 Comments
Sort by: