3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miokana 26.01.23 01:32 pm

Creepy drawdown on the new video

Hello, I don’t understand the cause of the problem, I have FPS drops in all games after buying a new video card and reducing graphics or resolution does not change anything at all, everything remains exactly the same
characteristics:
video card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 dual oc from Palit
AMD Ryzenâ„¢ 7 PRO 2700 eight core processor

PSU Aero cool Cylon 600W

16 GB of RAM from kingston
3 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nervios 26.01.23

Miokana
Not an expert in this. Maybe the problem of the curve removed the video driver. There may be a problem in the BIOS. Maybe also in the Windows itself. I saw a video clip there, too, there were almost the same problems in only one game, after updating the BIOS or reset , installing clean Windows, and rolling over the new drivers, all the problems are gone. And before that, what kind of card was it?

M
Miokana 26.01.23

I updated Nervios
BIOS, today I will reinstall Windows, I will
have the card was 1050 TI

S
SonyK_2 26.01.23

Miokana
Miokana wrote:
in all games, fps drops after buying a new video card and reducing graphics or resolution does not change anything at all, everything remains exactly the same ...
Monitor the load on the hardware in games (MSI Afterburner, etc.), especially the CPU - most likely he does not "take out". Because of this, there may be an underload of the vidyahi (it does not load at full capacity) and a decrease in performance.
...the card was 1050 TI
When the card is relatively weaker than the CPU, the performance in games often rests on it. If you do not limit the frame rate, with a more productive video card, the processor is loaded more. Higher framerate = more CPU load, tk. it prepares the data for processing the frame by the video card.