3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max P 28.02.23 08:08 pm

Game optimization (Atomic Heart)

Already, we can say with great confidence that the optimization in the game is simply excellent, even with RT.

For weak PCs, there is FSR technology.

103 Comments
Sort by:
p
padrepepe 28.02.23

faced such a problem, reached the underground lab, and there after some time the fps began to stupidly fall to 50, after a couple of minutes of the game and 50 fps ...

T
Timka666666 28.02.23

Listen to the same garbage, 100 fps is stable everywhere, and in the locale where the fire is still burning from below, it drops to 30 and 40, I thought the vidyuhe kranty, do you have the same?

G
GreenBogDes 28.02.23

The same

a
axtizy 28.02.23

exactly the same problem. It was about 140 fps, and from the moment with the lifts, the fps just started to drop to literally 20 fps. When you restart the game, everything is as usual, but after a couple of minus FPS starts to decline. Updated driver, nothing changes. I don't know what to do, I can't play

s
solomonoff 28.02.23

There was the same garbage after the elevators, the fps dropped to 20, then the error "LowLewelFatalError" popped up, after the restart the same thing, then the artifacts went, crashed again and the computer rebooted, I thought crap vidyuhi kapets. But then, in the morning, I tested the face through the game pass and saw that there is nothing like it.

p
padrepepe 28.02.23

in short, I decided simply, you reach the save, re-enter the game, and so on until you get to the funiculars, these are the features of the loki, apparently, then 144-121 was

c
callmegod 28.02.23

Often freezes for 2-3 seconds. In dialogues, in cutscenes, when moving from floor to floor. Fortunately, there was no such disgusting in battle. The sound of the environment does not freeze, everything else freezes. How to overcome?

c
callmegod 28.02.23

Freezes disappeared after the second launch of the game.

a
aTECT 28.02.23

probably freezes on a pirate? Or not?

c
callmegod 28.02.23

vk play. I think it has something to do with loading shaders on first run.

S
StingerV 28.02.23

Well, fsr there 1 version is miserable, not very usable, but xs rays don’t seem to work at all, in the release version tomorrow we’ll see what will happen and how, in the merged build there are a lot of crashes and bugs, in the release version maybe at least the rays will rob and fsr 2 versions there will also be support for 32:9 aspect ratio and at least there will be no departures, although it looks like the game will be the same on release, judging by the build and the fact that it is not so old and there are a lot of errors in it, which is very unlikely to be fixed so quickly

B
Bigalex78 28.02.23

Everyone works there

S
StingerV 28.02.23

That everything is more specific than what you are talking about. Otherwise, sit and guess what you blurted out

a
arg22 28.02.23

I can't find anything in the release version of rays... Where are they hidden?

D
DUKSLORD 28.02.23

If you are not aware, then in the Dev version there are no rays at all, only menu items responsible for them, but the technology itself is not activated.

a
anjey8 28.02.23

On the contrary, everyone says that they forgot optimization in the release, I play in the dev build, until I turned off this FSR, I also spat on optimization.

d
deusMarshall 28.02.23

Already, we can say with great confidence that the optimization in the game is simply excellent, even with RT.

You can’t, because you need to check during the actual gameplay and complex scenes) and here it is also loaded like Hitman 3 in a semi-open area

01001000 01101001 28.02.23

you said correctly! Vidos in a hat to reject. Dummy. Further, everything is much worse.

S
SkrepcH 28.02.23

On Ryzen 5600 and 6600XT, at first 70-90 fps, indoors up to 160. Everything on MAX No lags

N
NatanieLzZ 28.02.23

if you change the post-processing from max to ultra, then the fps grows by 15 frames, and the difference is somehow strange

1. Max

Spoiler

2. Ultra

Spoiler

Is it just me or does ultra look better?