3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katanar 28.02.23 08:36 pm

What underrated unpopular games do you know?

We all know what hit, hype games are that are heard everywhere. But there are also games that few people know about, and few people have played, but they are good, and no worse than the hyped titles. So what kind of games do you know?

16 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 28.02.23

Well, there are such harsh wargames, with practically no graphics / animation, for example Solium Infernum, which is very unfriendly to the player and for the first hour you have to poke everything and read the small print. For this reason, he remained "widely known in very narrow circles." There is Theater of War, which already has decent graphics, and in some places indecently high complexity, which scares off. There's Mistover, an anime version of Darkest Dungeon that's a bit more elaborate in places, but it's not yelled at on every corner.

There is Arcatera, with which I have a difficult relationship, but this does not make it any less beautiful and unusual game. She just doesn’t give a shit about the player, how and what he will do there and whether he will even know what to do, these are his problems, and the clock is ticking. There is Evoland, who has 9 (nine) posts in total on this forum, in all topics.
There is a game-book King of Dragon Pass, which not only does not have a RUSSIAN LANGUAGE, but also its English is very difficult for mimocrocodiles with a vocabulary of 50-100 words, which is enough in all other games with a margin.
There's 2020's Othercide, a noir tactical roguelike that's too easy for the genre's nerds and too hard for DotA fans.
A great platformer, Webbed, came out today. For all my dislike for this genre, I believe that the story of a female jumping spider, from which a male was dragged away by a bird, deserves attention, if only because here it is possible and necessary to weave a web, all puzzles are built on this, and she also knows how to shoot eye lasers :)

k
kurskiy 28.02.23

As a rule, these are some indie games. Of the recent ones, I can remember Beautiful Desolation, Maid of Sker, The Uncertain: Light At The End (and the first part, which was released four years earlier), Fragile or The Occupation. This is if you take the games of 2020. For this ENCODYA. And so, pretty good games come out every year, which almost no one notices, due to the lack of advertising, well, and their category "not for everyone", the mass consumer may not go.

A
Anderby 28.02.23

D2.

M
Mr. Vemax 28.02.23

Kane & Lynch dilogy
Vivisector
Blood Magic
Dungeon Lord's
Rise of the Argonauts
Enclave
Sacred
Divinity 2: Ego Drakonis
Sleeping Dogs
Alice Madness Returns

B
Bohemian Rhapsody 28.02.23

Turning Point - Fall of Liberty. The graphics are so-so, the animation is so-so, but there is something attractive in it

S
Space Turkey 28.02.23

Treasure Adventure World. Remake of Treasure Adventure Game - indie metroidvania. Despite the release of the game under the wing of Chucklefish, which was developed by Starbound and Wargroove, and also published by Risk of Rain, Stardew Valley and others, something did not find popularity. The game is not a masterpiece, but quite solid.

L
Luqedzzz 28.02.23

My Summer Car
The Forest

E
Erontlop 28.02.23

samurai warriors 5
samurai warriors: spirit sanada
dynasty warriors 8 xtream legend
naruto storm 4
one piece 4 and 3 parts

E
Essinre Amakis 28.02.23

Iji (2008)
This is one of the best games I've ever played. The game, although it looks unsightly at first glance, but solid gameplay, very suitable music and - most importantly - an unforgettable story told in it, create a unique atmosphere. For me, this game has become something native, close to my soul.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.02.23

so only I can probably remember the rest, I don’t remember what the peck-pek was called,
and there may be a darkstar episode one or something like that, but it’s specific
and the criterion was so simple such games for which I somehow didn’t see ads and accidentally found out about them at the same time they such skinny game ah or aa.

V
VETER15 28.02.23

To do this, you need to conduct normal statistics on several parameters, at least ...
And so everyone writes something that, in his opinion, is underestimated.
Is it objective?

M
Max P 28.02.23

Quantum break.

s
sergeu78 28.02.23

men of valor

Y
Youtuber X3 28.02.23

Super Vadimka VI: A Terrible Threat there is No Vadimka (2023)

Super Vadimka VI: A Terrible Threat there is No Vadimka - an unusual platformer one of the most obscure games in the world, which was made within 4 months. The game is very challenging containing 100 hardcore levels.

s
sergeu78 28.02.23

army of two

K
Katanar 05.05.23

We all know what hit, hot games that are everywhere on the ears. But there are also games that few people know about, and few people have played, but they are good, and not worse than the hyped titles. So what games do you know?