3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
airstorm 28.02.23 08:36 pm

New hint from CPY

There was another hint. It looks like this: SZ?
Tales of Berseria was hacked today (17.02.17) ... this is an anime Action RPG (a normal player does not need this nightmare for nothing), but apparently even such a stoned "masterpiece" has its admirers.
We are gaining patience and waiting for a new hint and a new hack from CPY.

68 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 28.02.23

TRIBUNE of Myshivuriya wrote:
Maybe Total Vakha will finally appear) Damn, so many additions have already been riveted there!!!

Total War games are polished for a long time with patches, sharpened with fixes and polished with DLCs with addons, but in the end they become perfect masterpieces. Waha was released on May 24, 2016, and Creative Assembly, as practice has shown, is "working" on the game for another year and a half after its release. Hack will be when all patches and DLC will be released. A little more patience ;) - let the beta testers (read to all those who bought this game) help the developer to bring this masterpiece to an ideal state!

a
airstorm 28.02.23

Well... does anyone have an idea what SZ might mean?

n
noob inquisitor 28.02.23

airstorm
say what animeshka
as for me it would be better hitman or dishonored 2

W
Wanderer 28.02.23

Although the SuperZoom version draws on the elite 4 sniper, and if they break it, then it will be the second fierce wine after resident evil 7!

I
Ishamael 28.02.23

Tales.Of.Berseria-CPY

l
legusor 28.02.23

you see, animubleadi are sitting in shit

K
KiriIl2511 28.02.23

legusor
Maybe because people vote for this particular game? They post a vote on what to break next.

b
bazilevs 28.02.23

Now we will hack and sell, so as not to be co-co-co.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 28.02.23

Maybe Total Waha will finally appear) Damn, there are already so many additions riveted there !!!

I
In front of you is Jaraxx 28.02.23

TRIBUNE Myshivuriy

Anything can be. Remember that they broke God Eater 1 and 2. Have you heard of such games? And they are.) So I wouldn't be very sure what game the SRU will hack next.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 28.02.23

Before you Jaraxxus
This will be Dishonored 2

I

TRIBUNE of Myshivuriya

Considering how the game came out on the PC xs sales is it worth breaking it or not)

N
Nvidia VS Amd 28.02.23

In front of you is Jaraxxus
I really liked it, I even bought a license and I go through it slowly on purpose for the sake of getting high) I didn’t regret spending money on it!

I

TRIBUNE Myshivuriya

Lucky means that you had no problems with optimization.

W
Wanderer 28.02.23

airstorm
And what was in the overwritten disinformation? Is there something about cpy or was it just that you were spoiled?

A
Arty 28.02.23

I'm waiting for Hitman =)

W
Wanderer 28.02.23

The noob inquisitor wrote: as for me it would be better to hitman

Arty
is in solidarity with this desire and I think SZ is SapienZa ;) HITMAN!

N
Nvidia VS Amd 28.02.23

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
I will continue to wait for hack Warhammer Total War.
Eh, if they don't release it before the first of July, I'll buy a license. Because the temptation is getting bigger and bigger. There are so many rules of all sorts through DLC added)

w
wine-min 28.02.23

Failure. This is Tales of Berseria!!! Already broke.

b
bazilevs 28.02.23

But the fact that CPY continues to hack games with Denuvo is the main thing. We will also wait for our games.