3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
airstorm 28.02.23 08:36 pm

New hint from CPY

There was another hint. It looks like this: SZ?
Tales of Berseria was hacked today (17.02.17) ... this is an anime Action RPG (a normal player does not need this nightmare for nothing), but apparently even such a stoned "masterpiece" has its admirers.
We are gaining patience and waiting for a new hint and a new hack from CPY.

68 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 28.02.23

bestia
Fuck. Yes, this is an online game! It can't be hacked!!!
Yes, the game is regularly on sale for 300 rubles

b
bestia 28.02.23

william1992
I don't want to ride with syruns, I need offline ...

w
william1992 28.02.23

bestia
So don't ride!

R
Ruprecht Klinsman 28.02.23

bestia
http://x64dbg.com/#start
Hold it, break as much as you like, anything. True, in order to break online, you still have to figure out how to decrypt the stream from the server, well, write a virtual server. But I believe you can. I generally started with a disassembler and I didn’t have the Internet. The debugger even comes with Scylla, it's such a modern ImpRec (which also didn't exist before and it was necessary to add everything with hands and brains).
Enjoy, it's very interesting in my teens and well into my 20s, those were my best years to be honest. But the goal was knowledge, not stupid gain, it was interesting to learn how to make it work differently, and not your own, selfish motives.

b
bestia 28.02.23

Ruprecht Klinsman
Beautiful. Tried to break something? )

a
airstorm 28.02.23

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
CPY hacks shitty games from time to time. I remember some kind of cartoon strategy and an incomprehensible quest-type walker was hacked. So it's a matter of time - we have to wait for the next game.

a
airstorm 28.02.23

Hmm .... AVE Japanese perverts! On such a beautiful date (17.02.17) Tales of Berseria was hacked ... who gave up this vile anime Action RPG???... but apparently there are players who play THIS

Spoiler

Well, it remains to wait for a new clue and a new hack. I hope it will be a good AAA game.
PS Yesterday I made a bet with two friends (a liter bottle of rum from the loser) on a sniper, hitman and dishonored 2. Now each lost a liter. Well, 2 liters for three is a classic, but a liter per snout would be too much ... Happy
Friday everyone and have a good weekend!

W
Wanderer 28.02.23

They made an unfortunate choice :(. No game. Only a sick person in the head can play such a "G". I am silent about the appearance of the characters - something else anime shit.