3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
No_time_for_games 28.02.23 08:38 pm

What game would you like to upgrade your computer for?

actual subject.

44 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 28.02.23

I thought to upgrade for the sake of rdr2,
but I’d better have RTX available to me and know how to optimize it,
and now it’s like that and pitch

P
Protocol10 28.02.23

I upgraded at the beginning of 2019 when Exodus came out and did not regret it, in 4k the game is a bomb, well, all the other tops went through like Gears Tactics, Detroit, and RDR 2. Upgrading now makes sense only for the sake of cyberpunk.

B
Berry Bush 28.02.23

Since one-time "action movies" never bothered me, it makes no sense to upgrade the computer, except that Age of Empires 4 will be voracious to the operative. Then yes.

p
pecabir 28.02.23

for the sake of tes6 unless

m
mxin 28.02.23

I won't for games.

s
sergeu78 28.02.23

for the sake of the ps3 and xbox original emulator

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.02.23

I thought for the sake of STALKER2, but now I don’t even know. Some kind of too demanding shit is being released. There’s not even a game of the year to choose from. Game stagnation. There are fat and expensive cards, but there are no worthy games for them. games should be for folk cards. And rays-hu_chiks in 4K are clumsy show-offs

N
No_time_for_games 28.02.23

Denis Kyokushin
starfield pull?

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.02.23

No_time_for_games I
can't wait. I've been playing on PC since 2007, and during this entire period I expected only Clear Sky, Call of Pripyat, STALKER2 and The Witcher 3

N
Nvidia VS Amd 28.02.23

I used to think for the sake of Stalker 2. Now for the sake of a remake of the first part of Redemshen.

n
nicholas.sire 28.02.23

Well, for the sake of some kind of wings of darkness or Guardians tale: story of journey. If there are, of course)

g
gennaz 28.02.23

I join, Cyberpunk 2077, but also Watch Dogs Legion, but Ubeysoft does not customize any hardware, they will lower everything below the plinth with their "optimization".

N
Nvidia VS Amd 28.02.23

gennaz
Optimization in Yubi games is average. It's just that their games require powerful pros and a bunch of RAM. Take the same Division 2. He eats 12-13 GB of opera

s
smile437 28.02.23

TRIBUNE Myshivurii
If you have this game, please make a screen. I saw a maximum of 5GB of RAM consumed PE 2 new. I don’t even remember that something consumed more

N
Nvidia VS Amd 28.02.23

smile437

Spoiler

&t=237s

N
Nvidia VS Amd 28.02.23

smile437
Here's another game, if you play for a long time it consumes up to 10 gigs

Spoiler

&t=82s

By the way, there is also Quake 2017. It also has RAM, like Division 2, 12-13 gigs each.

s
singinman 28.02.23

Apal comp for Metro:Exodus

Q
Qwenn 28.02.23

I don’t plan to upgrade mine at all, when it stops pulling, I’ll buy a laptop

i
insel260 28.02.23

I don't plan to upgrade my Qwenn at all, when it stops pulling, I'll buy a laptop
. I don't understand this type of people. Well, you buy a laptop (overpaying at least 1.5 times more than for a stationary one), and after 3-4 years the laptop will no longer pull new games. And it will not be possible to upgrade it ... Then why take a laptop? Okay, there, if you often travel somewhere, then the laptop is a good purchase, but making a choice between a PC and a laptop for games, and giving preference to the laptop ... It smacks of idiocy ^_^

Q
Qwenn 28.02.23

insel260 laptop is not for games, only for surfing. I don’t fucking need a computer for games, I don’t play on it, only on consoles