3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 28.02.23 08:38 pm

What is the most boring game?

subject

43 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 28.02.23

mrdudell17 wrote:
In The Witcher 3, it's still tedious to look at the animation of getting on and off the horse every time. I would just remove this animation: click on the horse and the GG would teleport to it. As if realism suffers here, but I always said: if realism makes gameplay boring, then to hell with this realism.

An interesting position, I cannot but agree with it -) Convenience is still important.

Z
Z126 28.02.23

Mass effect andromeda

L
Lightninggg 28.02.23

Assassin's Creed: Origins if you clear the entire map.

K
Kind Ram 28.02.23

Pillars of Eternity
I say this in all seriousness.

i
insel260 28.02.23

Grind in any RPG:
Diablo
WoW
PoE
And so on, until you get pumped up, while you get dressed, the game will already get bored a million times.

P
Pie without an opinion 28.02.23

insel260
Hackslash farm, not grind. Play the first Diablo. There is neither one nor the other =) It's just stupid because the enemies are not reborn.

P
Pie without an opinion 28.02.23

Any jrpg with a pronounced grind.

B
BRIJIJIANT 28.02.23

Far Cry 4 how do I remember these millions of items like diamonds, etc. for tedious picking up all over the map every 5 meters. It's like that port mission from Mafia 2, where you have to carry boxes on board a truck. There, in Mafia 2, you do this for two minutes, and in Far Cry 4, you do it for dozens of hours.

A
Anderby 28.02.23

Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain.

W
WOR4UN 28.02.23

Anderby
I support.

f
f6lnnk59w6rualg 28.02.23

Yes, there are thousands of them.

S
Sinpro 28.02.23

any game with long non-skippable cinematics, and if there is a video every 5 game minutes, a paragraph in general

E
Ermiq 28.02.23

A lot of them. So offhand:
- Doom 3 was boring and primitive boring stuff (didn't play the new one);
- all CoD after the second game in the series;
- MGS V sooner or later gets very bored, it would be shortened twice;
- Life is Strange.

y
yariko.v 28.02.23

The most boring game, the one that for some reason did not go to you. In general, I try to choose toys that I can potentially like. But, nevertheless, I will try to remember one of the most significant mistakes when choosing a game for myself. It was Siberia 2. In general, I love fantasy genres, quests and adventures. However, playing Siberia 2 after a while I was disappointed. For so long and tedious, in no other game have I been looking for a couple of pixels on the screen where I had to press LMB! The game itself Siberia 2 is not bad - it has beautiful details and a rather interesting plot, but in my experienced gamer's opinion, Siberia is too overzealous in the search-click-pixels on the screen. But I got through the story!

R
RicoChico 28.02.23

Series X. How many times I started in X3 and X4, quit after a few hours.

r
rolemanser 28.02.23

RicoChico
X3 is a good devil, but 1 and 2 were a little boring.

A
A loaf of bread 28.02.23

Diablo 3

M
Mel Shlemming 28.02.23

space hack

a
agula98 28.02.23

castelvania

a
alexkris96 28.02.23

For me, MMOs are boring