3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 28.02.23 08:38 pm

What is the most boring game?

subject

43 Comments
Sort by:
f
frendzy 28.02.23

diablo 3

s
sosite_xypy 28.02.23

Shitcher three, definitely the saddest shit I've ever seen. In second place is the first atsasin, and in the third place is alan wake, both very boring, monotonous and very dull games.

C
CURSED DARKNESS 28.02.23

FROM THOSE THAT I PASSED THE MOST BORING MOST ALAN WAKE. IN THIS GAME IS A BEAUTIFUL, INTERESTING Plot, BUT VERY SINGLE GAMEPLAY...LITERALLY THE WHOLE GAME YOU RUNN FROM POINT A TO POINT B THROUGH THE FOREST AND TURN ON THE GENERATORS BY THE WAY.

l
legusor 28.02.23

for me, the most boring game was fallout 4. I tried to replay this call four times, but it is so full of unnecessary, parasitic mechanics that I abandoned all attempts forever.

s
shingle 28.02.23

legusor
Same story, support Fallout 4

F
Fallen Ghost 28.02.23

Of those that took place:

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - the most boring part of the franchise for me. The same gameplay is getting boring again and again.
Batman: Arkham Origins - the same problem as with the game above - a repetition of everything that was in the previous parts. Only with a bad plot.
Infamous: Second Son is the most boring PS4 exclusive I've played.
Battlefield Hardline - there is nothing in the game that would arouse interest in passing it. I passed because there was nothing to play.

All these games I wanted to quickly go through, delete and forget about them.

R
Richards 28.02.23

Boredom is well solved by increasing the difficulty, for example, remove the marks and not take the dog in MGS 5 or strive for S rank with all goals, boring is often due to the simplicity of the gameplay and without a challenge.

d
dovakin2018 28.02.23

For me, of the known games, the most boring three games. This is Kruzis all parts, Stalker all parts and borderlands first.

R
Rograx 28.02.23

Dragon age inquisition. Boring and tedious can only be all sorts of simulators like FIFA. But I don't play the last one. After the masterpiece of the first part, everything that came out later is just rubbish.

A
Allionora 28.02.23

Magicka

D
DarkDeathRay 28.02.23

Magicka

k
kurskiy 28.02.23

Of the latest - Edengate: The Edge of Life. For two hours, I still did not understand what it was and what it was about. There were four options.

s
sergeu78 28.02.23

first two worlds

N
Nvidia VS Amd 28.02.23

Majority.

P
Pecos_Bill 28.02.23

For me it's Civilization. Tried to play it and somehow does not pull. Too much time and patience to detuning is needed.
More Sims. I don't understand what's so interesting about it. The game is stupid about real life, it's boring for me, give me dragons.
Well, games with turn-based battles are boring for me. Disciples 2 somehow mastered. but Heroes and various old-school RPGs of the 90s, I can’t pass at all.

t
tatopus 28.02.23

Such games quickly fly out of memory.

u
usus 28.02.23

Doom new, started 6 times and scored

M
MunchkiN 616 28.02.23

Of the recent games, Turani is probably the most boring. couldn't get past the prologue. and 20 thousand years later, the menu couldn’t go further than the menu
and still nomanskay after 100 hours of play, potsony

r
rolemanser 28.02.23

MunchkiN 616

20 thousand years later, the menu could not go further than the menu

Do you want to say that after that Morte didn’t come to you at night and let out his greasy jokes in your direction, and then Dakkon didn’t tell his dogmas, one of which says - Be patient, you will become stronger with patience?

J
J4CKSON 28.02.23

Need for speed underground 2, most wanted and carbon if you decide to go through ALL the races they have. Especially in Underground 2, because there are a lot of races there, especially boring URL-race-tournaments with 3 tracks with 3-5 laps in each. This is really boring. And in general, any RPG where there is a huge smoking pile of additional quests is very boring, especially if you decide to go through all the additional quests first to get more experience, and then the main one. Personally, that's what I do.